Been in Hospital This afternoon

Sugarhigh

Reaction score
Well ladies as the title says, i have yet again been in hospital (and there was me thinking i was having a stress free pregnancy lol)

I was sent by my community midwife as i have reduced fetal movement over the past 2 days. When we got there i was hooked up to a trace monitor for 35 minutes so they could make sure he is ok and stuff. We got the all clear from that but have been told not to even leave it 2 days next time, and to call them as soon as i feel something may not be right.

Also they reckon that he will be making an appearance around 34-36 weeks as both times i have been sent up they have thought there was the starting blocks of labour.

I have 4 text buddies so i'm sure one of them will keep you all updated if anything happens and also my OH Matt would come and update you all if needs be.

Sorry :hug: :hug: to hear you've had a naff old time, its really hard to knowwhen tosay something if you think things have changed or movements have slowed down so dont be hard on yourself. hope the rest of the pregnancy goes well for you, hugs for you! :hug:

Awww hun, sorry your having a hard time with this pregnancy :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Thinking of you :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Thanks girls, it was all going smoothly till i hit Tri 3 lol i knew the people who said it was scary tri were right lol

ah stacey, just managed to log on firsttime in a week - sooo sorry to hear that :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:
I hope it can get a little better for you xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back