Been in hospital

EllieG

Reaction score
I went in on tuesday to have the babies position checked, they said she was oblique and to go in the next day to check again, a different doc checked this time and said the head is high and off centre, said that bubs lie is unstable and i would need to stay in until she stabalised incase i went into labour and the cord dropped down before the head. They said they weren't going to induce me because it would likely result in a c/s so I could have been in for three weeks!!
I stayed in wednesday night and luckily when the doc came round on thursday, lo had her head in the right direction, however she had been moving all morning, he said i could come home but if she moved again i would need to be readmitted, thing is she moves constantly, I need to be at home right now as its my little girls 7th birthday on tuesday and she has her SATs next week. They are reassessing me on tuesday afternoon to see where she is lying, just keeping everything crossed at the moment. They say it's normal for your third not to enagage before labour but i cant understand why they kept me in and that the ward wasnt full of mums expecting their third baby? Anyone else experiencing this at the moment??

aww hun..

hope lo stays head down and in the right position for you :hug: :hug: :hug:

sorry i'm no help i'm a first timer! good luck with it tho :hug:

Hi

This is my second but not experiencing this :? I hope she moves in the right position before labour :hug:
Katrina

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back