Been in hospital again!

*Hope*

Reaction score
Hey Guys,

I have spent the morning and bit of afternoon in hosptial.

Yesterday i felt a little under the weather all day, just a bit sick / off food etc. Then last night i was having an early night and all of a sudden some period like pains came on. I thought oh its ok, must just be stretching pains etc. I tried to get comfy and when i turned over. OMG the pain was immense,like nothing i have ever fet before, it shot through my whole lower tummy and literally made me scream. I was in agony and could not move a muscle through all the pain. it felt like someone was stabbing my womb open!! Luckily im staying at my parents atm so i screamed and they came in. They stood with me and tried to get me to move etc and were about to call an ambulance, when it started to ease off slightly. I was able to lay down and then it went back to a period like pain again. Eventually i was so tired i fell asleep and slept till 8am.

When i woke up it was a very slight dull ache and i realised what could of happened last night. My mum called the midwife and our doctor who sent us to a&e.

They were really prompt and gave me to the Gynacological ward and i had bloods, a urine test, an internal, then a doppler, which was horrific because they couldnt find the heart beat :( she said it could be the machine so half an hour later she came back with a new machine, and after about 10 mins (which felt like 3 hours!) she finally found a strong healthy heartbeat of 170 BPM.

She said its probably down to my forward placenta and that im only 15 weeks....

They didnt really give me a diagnosis just said the baby is fine and i need to start taking it easier from now on.

Really did think i had lost it last night...phew that that baby is ok!! even if my body is a heap of junk obviously!!! :(

blimey what a scary time!! Make sure you take it easy, try to relax for a bit....I'm really pleased everything is OK x

Glad everything worked out for you, make sure you relax and take it easy x

Omg so scary for you :hugs: keep resting yes you might get pains but least you wont be doing anything strenous.
Least ur an bubs are ok :D xx

Glad everything turned out to be ok with you and baby....like you said make sure you take it easy! :hug:

OMG Hope - you must have gone out of your mind..please make sure you take it easy and rest a lot! Awww big :hug: for you xxx

bloody hell! how scary...glad to hear everything is okay though - just take it easy and put your feet up! take care hun xx

Glad ur ok...know this will sound daft but I had similar pain when pregnant with my little boy and after being checked out all was fine...the doctor said that it could have been trapped wind which can be totally agonising in pregnancy due to everything starting to get moved about...embarrassing but at least not serious. I nearly passed out with the pain so was pretty severe...

Oh sweetie, i'm sorry to hear that. So glad everythings with baby and has a strongheart, you get plenty of rest xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back