Been cramping for 4 days and only just ovulated

ChloeNat

Reaction score
Hey all

So I've been cramping since Monday. Bad ones like AF but not quite that bad. I only ov'd around the start of the week but why have my cramps not gone away yet :( In so much pain. I usually only get the pain for a day while I'm actually ovulating. Is my body trying to ov but can't? :(

I dont know tbh hun, just wanted to say that i get cramps a lot in the 2ww. Hope it eases off for you.

Michelle. x

I'm not sure but I normally get a lot of pain during ovulation but this month I didn't have any pain so o wondered of it depends on which side of your ovary ovulates?x

Hi, I don't know what it means I'm afraid, but just to say I had a really painful ov this month and have had a lot of spotting before during and since ov, so not sure what's going on. Maybe it's just hormonal?? Driving me mad though as your mind starts to imagine all sorts of things doesn't it, including what if it's.... You should try temping as this is a way to confirm when you've ov'd. I've done it for a month now and it's amazing how it works - couldn't believe my temp actually went up a day after ov - very reasurring... xx

that area of the body has many organs and being able to pin point where the pain is comng from is very difficult. if you have been crampign for this mnay days i woudl think it is digestive related. there are so many bugs goign around and with all teh festive face stuffing it would make sense. try not to read to much into it. how haev you confirmed you have ov'd? charting? i can see that ceebee is a convert - it is FAB and teahes you so much about your body. get yourself onto amazon and look for "takign charge of your fertility" - this si the book but teachse you everything and it also has free software. good luck.

that area of the body has many organs and being able to pin point where the pain is comng from is very difficult. if you have been crampign for this mnay days i woudl think it is digestive related. there are so many bugs goign around and with all teh festive face stuffing it would make sense. try not to read to much into it. how haev you confirmed you have ov'd? charting? i can see that ceebee is a convert - it is FAB and teahes you so much about your body. get yourself onto amazon and look for "takign charge of your fertility" - this si the book but teachse you everything and it also has free software. good luck.

Yeah, def am a convert itisbabytime! I love knowing that my body is doing what it's supposed to...

ChloeNat - I have the book too and it is really good and worth getting....

Baby dust to you all! :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back