been awake for TWO hours......

lucylu87

Reaction score
with raging heartburn.... its driving me crazy. iv eaten like a pack of mints and im sat up in bed but no let up. :wall2: anyone else suffering ?

Have you tried eating ginger biscuits I hate them but did seem to help during my pregnancy.
Other than that I had to put up with it or drink the horrible gaviscon. I got heartburn&acid reflux really bad :(
Some people have suggested herbal tea mainly peppermint and there was another one but I could never drink it. Maybe it will help you.
Hope some of these help you hun

ive been suffering but been living off gavison and rennies!! was worse when i was on nights hope it gets better soon xx

Gaviscon or Peptac will help..I am surviving on them these days..:)

i drinking lots of milk whether i have heartburn or not it seems to keep it at bay x

I tried those gaviscon tablets in a little travel tub for your bag, they blooming work alright, but your teath feel sooo dirty and sticky after chewing them, I have to do my teath straight away, so it defeats the point a little bit, lucky I don't get it much.

(perhaps you can try the liquid, maybee that's better )

for acid reflux, try zantac tablets*.. works a treat for me and i get it absolutly terrible at night, so bad that it has me in tears most of the time

* i understand zantac is ok to take whilst pregnant but you may like to check with a doc before taking them

I took zantac and they were a god send x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back