Spots :(

bhe101

Reaction score
Morning!!
I just wondered if anyone else had been suffering from major outbreaks of acne??
My back is covered too, its really horrible!
Iv never had anything like it before!
I usually get on or two on my face when my period is due but i have new ones appearing everyday, its really getting me down!! :(

i was the same hun but its cleard up now only get one ocasionaly, try not to wear too much make-up as that can make them worse :)
manda xx

Hi, mine have taken off as well. Not so much on my face but back and upper chest area. I really wish they would sod off.

sandi

earlier on I had bad spots but they have cleared up since

I don't know if thats cos I am using different face stuff or not but I;m happy now!

My skin is much better - better than it has been before I was pregnant

I HATE SPOTS :twisted: :x
OMEGA 3 WORKED WONDERS
As soon as i started taking these suppliment my skin improved 10 fold
id also carry on taking multivitamins (pregnancy friendly) serously noticed i looked so much healther
Have you tried Witch Hazel brand ?i use the cosmetic twist stick covers wonderfully and works on getting rid of the blighters at the same time and dosnt cost the earth Brill :D
I also use the demetalogic range expensive but by god the best range i have ever used and ive tried everything over the years
I have rashioned myself to just the mosturiser and clenser.
Ive suffered from them since a young teenager and have never been to permaently get rid of the b******* Buy mine have got better better then they have ever been for the longest period of time ever.
Im using Johnsons baby shower moisturiser and body lotion and my skin feels and looks fab give that a go.
I also use the tinted johnsons moisturiser to give my skin a gentle light tanned glow that does not clog your pores.
Hpe this helps i can say i am an expert at whats out there to use to help spots im a proffesional. so if you nedd any more advice PM me
Lol Sarah

I'm the same I have them on my chin and all over my back and my upper arms :(

Think I will start taking the pregnancy vitamins again and will def try Omega 3 as is good for baby if nothing else.

Hope you get them sorted xx

Witch Hazel is great for helping get rid of them

I got Clinque anti blemish set for my xmas - face wash, toner and moisturiser and it seems to have helped.

Yeah Bee i used the Clinique anti blemish twist stick conceler. but im tring to find alternitie that cost less ie the Witch Hazel to save money i used to spend so much om my face range it worked but was pricy. im a bit apprehensive of giving up my Dermatalogica range i love it so much :(
Its so wonderful i think im going to have to buget for it it can not stand the though of my skin getting worse if i stop using it :cry:
Baby needs my money but Mummy need her skin

could u not ask for it for a gift? birthday or something?

Thats what I did :lol: cos i knew I wouldn't have the money

I think i'l have a trip to the shops this week for some supplies!
I had a quick look at the acne stuff in boots but there was so many I just got confused :oops:
At least now I can go in with a shopping list :lol:
Thanks for the advice!!

Early on in pregnancy until about 20 weeks I had bad spots, all over my back and chest too.
They've since cleared up and my skin is a lot clearer than normal! :dance:

i had them all over my face until xmas time then they went away, it was really bad lol.. still have them on my chest, had them on my chest last pregnancy as well... its not pleasent but worth it in the end..

my skins been awful to :( id never have a spot on my chest or back until i got pregnant and then all of a sudden i was covered in them. It does seem to be clearing up a bit now and i think the spots i get are stress related more then anything else, unfortunatly i currently have dry patches all over my face whic hhave gone red and look like a horrible rash, not sure which is worse
Clare x

I had terrible spots up to xmas but they have cleared up a bit now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back