Been at hozzie with Ruby-still worried, need reassurance :0(

Rubys mummy

Reaction score
Ruby been fine all day, bit sleepy but she likes her sleep at the mo....we went out for wlk around 5pm, came home and OH went to change hr for bed. He shouted me and when I went in, he had noticed a rash all over her lower legs-it was deep purple pin prick size spots mainly on her right leg, but also on he left. we got a glass, rolled it over the rash, and the spots stayed the same colour, didnt fade. Rang NHS helpline, they put m through to nurse, then paramedics....they sent an ambulance to check her over and after seing her and doing he glass test, thy took us to hozzie, blue lights flashing (me sobbing!)

We were seen by 3 doctors, all of which said she didnt look "ill", (she was cooing and smiling to everyone-thy were enchantd with her).

They sent us home an hour ago, told us to bring her back if she takes ill. She has gone down in her cot, and is fast asleep, I cant help worrying....gong to wake her soon for feed, so will check rash again. It looks awful. They said it was prob a viral thing :think:

I am so scared, but she is so "normal" apart from this rash...am I being silly??? :cry:

Oh no I don't blame you for being scared. I'd stay up all night just looking at her and checking she is OK.

My mums doctor said about us kids when she would go to the doctor about a rash and he told her than children are spotty things. As long as the paramedics and hospital don't think there is anything serious then she'll be OK but of course it won't stop you worrying.

im so sorry how scary :(

hope LO is better soon :hug:

aww hunni u arent being silly at all.

Lots and lots of :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: for you, must of been so scary for you, Glad its nothing toooo serious :hug:

I don't think you're being silly, I think you have to use your judgement.....mummy knows best :hug:

When you give her her dream feed assess the situation, and do not hesitate to take her back to hosp if you feel the need - best to err on the side of caution sweetie.

Lots of love to Ruby - hope she's better soon :hug:

Poor Ruby, I don't think you are being silly, I would be feeling awful if it was Thomas, I would definitely check her at her dream feed time just to be sure. Give her a little kiss from us xxx :hug:

Eeek how scary!

You did great though :D Hope she gets better soon.

Morning, how did ruby sleep hun,

has the rash gone down hun? :hug:

thinking of you it is scary but you did great well done

god i hope she gets better soon hun what an awful situation dont blame you for being worried, :hug: :hug:

hey zoe? how is your lil lady this morning?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back