chickenpox

x-misspinkuk-x

Reaction score
hey girls,

has anyones LO ( baby under 12 months) had chickenpox?
if so, what did it start and look like?

i noticed a rash like on little mans bum 2 days ago, so i thought it was nappy rash ( been putting vaseline on). yestesday it got 10 x worst, turned into spots on his bum, little boy parts, inner thigh, knees, ankles and wrists. and red. ( we thought those ones were heat rash)
today some of the spots have turned into blisters ( my poor bubba) on his bum, wrist and hand.

over the week end my daughter had a few spots on her finger and thigh, but we just thought it was heat rash :wall2: those have now got little scabs on them. she has had heat rash before, and it didnt leave any scabs before.

i toke him to the health visitor today, and she didnt have a clue. so got to ring GP at 3pm, to get an emergency appointment.
my poor baby he doesnt want to eat or any thing, last night was terrible too.

My shan did cos my other kids had them it does sound like chicken pox hope all went well at docs hun.

Can't advise im afraid Hun, hope the doctors went well and he gets better soon xx

thanks for replying girls ((hugs))

my little bubba has got hand, foot and mouth :(

i didnt even see that he had blisters on his tongue and upper mouth, until GP put the light thing in his mouth. :(

my bubba

rose got them at only a few weeks old luckily they were not to bad x

Liam took them 10 days before his 1st birthday, they are doing the rounds am afraid. Took just over a week to clear.

Feel that sorry for them as they dont know whats happening to them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back