Been at hozzie with Ruby-still worried, need reassurance :0(

Thank you girls for your lovely words of support :hug:

We dream feed her at 11pm-we changed her and hecked the rash, it was the same, no better no worse...she took 6oz milk and zonked out...I slept on and off-watching her on our video monitor, she didnt make a peep and I kept creeping in to check she was breathing :oops:

She woke at 7am, full of coos and cheery, drank another 6oz and played for a few hours, she just had a long nap and is now talking to the tv in her bouncy chair, waiting for another bottle!!!!

The rash is still the same, but hasnt spread, and she is normal temp, appetite is fine so I am trying to relax a little-she is wondering why mummy is staring at her, kissing her and hugging her all the time :roll:

I will be a lot happier once this rash has gone :?

Thanks again for the lovely messages, I dont know what I would do without you

KAyzee, thanks for lovly txt too :hug: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

glad the little gem is ok now zoe, give her cuddles from all of us!! :hug: :hug: :hug:

It's Only Natural For You Too Worry, And You Did The Right Thing Ringing NHS And Getting Her Cheaked Out!

I Would Have Been Histerical!

Hope Ruby Is Better Soon!

glad she seems better.. still i would worry as well..

hope the rash goes soon :hug:

Aww only just seen this glad she isn't poorly with it and hope her rash clears up soon!
What a worry though! :shock:
:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

:hug: :hug: Glad Ruby seems better. Fingers crossed her rash clears up soon (and mummy can relax a little! :hug: )

oh hun just seen this, hope you are ruby are ok. Glad she is a little better now, lots of hugs and love to you all. Will send you a little text quickly :hug: :hug:

Zoe, just seen this :hug: Hope the rash has gone down. I would have done exactly the same as you in that circumstance, Ruby is lucky to have you :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back