Bedtime

Linzie2012

Reaction score
Anyone else take a while to actually get comfy in bed now & sleep.

With me the feeling of being bloated & kneeling over my tum as I sleep slightly over myself on my side & always have to have something between my thighs to stop them touching.

It's becoming a challenge for ideal perfect sleep patterns & are now uncomfortable

Anyone else find the same?

Last edited:
It takes me ages to get to sleep now. I used to be able to sleep at any time and anywhere but now it takes me a good hour, maybe even more! I get hot and itchy and as soon as I get into bed I'm suddenly wide awake!!!xxx

Last edited:
I can get to sleep quite quickly but I'm up a lot now, can't get comfy at all. Really noticing bump! Apparently it doesn't get any better! Lol x

Last edited:
I have one of those pregnancy pillows. It's long and curves at both ends. It supports my bump in the sense I can't lie on it, and goes between my thighs. I do wake up with 'dead' arms though from sleeping on my side. I used to sleep on my tummy. I miss that.

I might get a pregnancy pillow, I can only sleep on my side, never been on tummy or back, But whilst on my side I slightly go forward on my leg which then the bump comes in.

I'm not sleeping too bad but the heats killing me! Lol. And I keep waking up on my back. :(. BFs ordered my pregnancy pillow. Hopefully it arrives soon. Xxx

I'm sleeping ok but apparently snoring really bad, & I never snore! It takes me a good hour to get to sleep & I try & sleep on my left side with a pillow between my thighs. I've got a v shape pillow somewhere from when I had my boob job & I'm thinking that'll be just as good as a pregnancy pillow. I love my sleep too :eek:( x

Definitely takes me longer to get to sleep now. I used to sleep on my tummy so not being able to do that has took some getting used to! As the weeks go by I'm finding it more and more uncomfortable and I'm not even halfway through!

I used to sleep on my front, but my boobs are so sore now I can't lay on them!

Otherwise it hasn't been too bad. However last night the baby was going nuts and wouldn't lay still. It doesn't like me laying on my back!

I have no problem getting to sleep but I wake up multiple times and have to change position as I get really bad hip ache if I lay on one side for too long :(

Me thinks it may be time to get a pregnancy pillow for extra support...!

x

I hope I don't have this to come - I'm sleeping like a log!! X

Once Im out, Im literally out !

But have woken multiple times just to get comfy again... even blaming my mattress now haha !

I'm not uncomfortable at all but take ages to go off then wake multiple times grrrr then get woken early by little people *yawn* xx

Get a pregnancy pillow! I have a long one which I got from argos for £10 half price and I literally dont know how I would sleep without it, even if Im lying on my back I have it between my legs and i'm much more comfortable (that makes me sound like a right hussy paha). It doesn't curve at the ends, which I wish it would, but i just bend it and its fine. I dont sleep perrfectly through the nihht, I still have to wake up and reposition, but its way better than nothing. Mine even has a name haha! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back