sleeping problems?

Red_Fairy

Reaction score
The last week or so im finding in harder and harder to sleep. - when i sleep in my side my bump feels 'uncomfy' (i obviously cant sleep on my tummy) and i hate sleeping on my back. My babys kicks now are so hard they take my breath away!! she moves most at night and her kicks wake me up. - i put a pillow under my bump when on my side but its still not comfy for me. Anyone else having problems? i mean im only 25 weeks!! is this just gonna get worse from now on?? :shock: lol.

oh I am getting more uncomfy at night too...i have the pillow under my bump which helps a bit to be honest but then when i turn over i wake up and take pillow with me...When DH gets up i sleep in the middle of the bed witha pillow either side , think he'll be kicked out for good soon :rotfl:

I'm not so much uncomfy, more having trouble staying asleep. Woke at 3.52 this morning day before yesterday it was 4.30. I always try to sleep on my left side but sometimes I have to change position as my hip/leg gets sore! Oh the joys at it getting worse! :lol:

Im really uncomfortable too and I am only 22 weeks. I wake up at least twice a night for the loo and find it really hard to get back to sleep. I can't get a proper sleep until DF is away to work. I think the double bed is too small for us. DF is 6.5 and Im expanding by the day :)

I seem to be getting a bruised feeling underneath my ribs. It is so uncomfortable when I lie on my side.

Anyone else got this?

JSS said:
Im really uncomfortable too and I am only 22 weeks. I wake up at least twice a night for the loo and find it really hard to get back to sleep. I can't get a proper sleep until DF is away to work. I think the double bed is too small for us. DF is 6.5 and Im expanding by the day :)

I seem to be getting a bruised feeling underneath my ribs. It is so uncomfortable when I lie on my side.

Anyone else go this?

aye!! been having that for a long while now - bloody horrible isnt it!

I'm the same as Heather, no trouble getting to sleep but can't stay a sleep past 3 or 4 o'clock. Midwife says its preparation for getting up in the night!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back