Bedtime

Discussion in 'Baby & Toddler' started by pringle88, Feb 21, 2012.

1. pringle88

pringle88 Well-Known Member

For the last few nights i have been putting Ella to bed an hour before I go up... I cant help but feel really anxious, i actually have butterflies in my tummy!!

I have been with her 24/7 since the day she was born so an hour a day without her in the same room sounds pathetic but i am really struggling!!

Shes got the monitor and the breathing mat on so i know she is fine!

is it normal to feel a bit like this or do i need to get a life?!

2. littlemiss83

littlemiss83 Well-Known Member

Yeah its totally normal, nothing will stop you worrying,apart from time. Trust me, it does get easier. Remember if something goes wrong the alarm will go & you have to leave each other at some point, no matter how hard it is. Do something that you enjoy doing with your spare time. Play music a bit louder than you would normally. Relax & watch a movie (I cant watch movies or concentrate on tv with LO about coz Im always looking at him) start associating your spare time, with something enjoyable.

:hugs:

3. Sarah13

Sarah13 Well-Known Member

I agree, we all feel like this a first, i sit glued to the video monitor soon as Kynon is in bed! It gets easier though and you will start enjoying that hour of 'freedom!'

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk