Bedtime

Jayceesmumma

Reaction score
Jaycee has been going to bed at 8pm since she was born.. now Chris says she should be in bed earlier? Im not sure. She has her routine and we stick to it. Sometimes if shes more tired than usual (no nap in afternoon or something) Ill put her down at 7:30pm.
She has a rotten cold and said to me, ''not well mummy, want go bed now please'' (AWWW melted my heart!!) so i put her up at 7pm..
I think Chris is just saying that so he gets another hour to himself after work....
He's always been like that.
And now we are having another.. maybe its time to move bedtime up a bit earlier? If i do, i want her to be used to the time change before baby arrives or she will be upset she's going to bed early coz of baby...
I dont know...
What do u guys think??

I would go for it - it will also give you some time to put your feet up at night which I think you might need at the moment. i am trying to put my DD to bed earlier and have been taking 10 minutes a week off her bedtime so I hope by the time I go back to work (Monday) that she will be in bed at 7.00 because by the time she has read to me and I have read and talked to her it will be 7.30 before she gets to sleep which is late enough for her and me :D

Aww thats cute! I might do that too.. take off 10mins at a time
Sounds good!
Thanks hun xx

i say go for it, were having a hard time with ella at the moment

i have always since birth put sophie down at 7pm, since see gotten older its sometimes 730ish, i was thinking should i make her bedtime 8pm not 7pm cos shes getting older hehe

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back