Bed time, what time?

Keely

Reaction score
what time does your LO go to bed?

Ellis goes at 7, and i cant get him to stay up later but he has taken to waking at 5!!!! at min :(

xxxx

Colbys in bed no later than 9pm bt still wakes at between 7am and 7.30

xxxx

It's been 7pm since he was tiny. He used to get up at 4am but now it's usually 6am

Rubie goes through phases, it's been 6:30, 7:00, 7:30, 8:00, 9:00. At the moment it's 8:00. She gets up at about 7am.

we dont seem to have a proper time yet. were up and down all night

We aim to have Gabriella in bed by 8pm each night and have been doing this since she was about a month. It seems to work well.

D used to be anytime he wanted! Just when he crashed out, but since he has been in his own room (for about 6 weeks now) it was 8pm and now it's 7pm. He wakes between 7:30am and 8:30am.

Isabelle goes when she wants but it is about half 6 most of the time but sometimes she goes at 5.30 or sometimes later at about half 7. She gets up between 7.30 and 8am.

Sam now goes to bed about 7.30pm and gets up between 6.45 and 7.45ish. He usually plays with his trains in bed for ages though!

Tan x

Jakob goes whenever he wants he usually naps alot in the evenings cluster feeding every couple of hours or more and then wakes for a couple of hours till 11 - 12 before he has his main sleep till 4:30 feed then till 8:30 or so ...

but as of next week i am going to aim to have him in bed at 8 and try and set up a better routine

Aimee goes bed at 8.30 most nights but it depends on whet time she has had her last nap. Its always between 7.30 and 9 though. Doesn't matter what time she goes bed cos she still wakes up every 2 hours all night then gets up about 7.

god all you lucky women with babies sleeping till 7.30 or 8!!!!!

xxxx

Tia and jordan both go to bed at 7pm and my oldest Abigail goes to bed between 8 and 9pm

I have voted as 8pm but I give her her last feed of the "day" at 7:30 and put her down as soon as she has finished and that is anywhere between 7:40 and 8pm depending on how tired she is. If she is very tired it tends to be 8pm as she keeps falling asleep during her feed so it takes longer.

We set our day start and end at 7:30 so that DH gets to spend a bit of time with her after he gets in from work. We will have to probably change that to 7:15 -7:15 when I go back to work though.

i odnt have set times. depends how are days been some times i will be out late and they wont get to bed til gone 9pm but then they will have a lay in.

but on a average day they are in bed between 7pm-8pm
and they always go down together :sleep:

On an ideal day Brody will go down about 8 and Mason a little after.
It doesn't always work and Mason has to go to bed first, which I try not to do so he can have a story or something with us before bed.

When Brody was a lot younger I'd try and keep him awake later, like 10-11pm as he would be waking up all night and I wanted him to sleep more.
It didn't help at all though and if anything he slept better when he went to bed earlier.

Hi

Kiara goes down at 8 every night unless we are out , its great but as soon as i say night night and we walk into her room she screams cuz she knows but then falls alseep as soon as she hits the matress lol
Katrina

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back