Bed rest

Hiya,
Sorry to hear things are not going to well at the mo for you at least bubs is ok though, have you got to go back to be checked? my sister in law has been bleeding right the way through her pregnancy and they say that it's the placenta and that baby should be ok but might be a bit small so they will scan her again at 28 weeks to check the babys growth.

As for the bed rest i know how you feel i've been house bound for 8 weeks so far due to problems with my cervix :(

Keeping my fingers crossed for you

Manda x x

Beanie and manda - I know hoe you both feel about being bed boung and house boun - I have been home for 6 weeks so far after problems with bleeidng, tieredness and hypermesis and at least another 7 weeks off, with the likely hood being that I am off for the duration of my pregnancy.

I know it is best for the baby though (as much as I hate it and I'm going insane). There are always people on here if you need a chat hun! xx

Hey Beanie

Sorry to hear you are not doing so good but glad you are feeling better today. Monday must seem like a long way away at the moment but I'm sure you will have bounced back before you know it, and you know there is always someone in the forums to chat with and pass the time :)

speak soon

:) lou

Hi Beanie,

you get loads of sympathy and hugs from me too. Early on in my pregnancy i was bleeding every two weeks or so and had to rest, it drove me mad, i could not see a light at the tunnel and thought how can i cope with this for another number of months, but i did.

I hope you have a good book you can read while you are resting!

Big hugs,

Minikins

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back