Becky

l_maclean

Reaction score
How did your meal out go??
Did Ty take a bottle from your mum??
Xxx

Ive been fine about everything until seeing this and now I actually want to cry!
It was a total failure! Tyler hadn't slept well all day so wanted to go to bed early, because of this all his normal timings were out. We got to the restaurant and almost instantly had an argument as he wanted to go for a fag and I objected. We then got around to having dinner which was nice and came home. When we got home he was awake! He wasn't crying or anything chilled out but had been awake since 8 (pretty much as soon as we left, it was now 10ish) I took him upstairs gave him a feed and put him to bed. Apparently he'd had about an ounce of a bottle but he had a wet sleepsuit so it may have been spat out. He slept for a while, woke up at about 11, slept for another 2 hours then had us up all night literally! He wouldn't GP back to sleep until 5am for and hour then another hour at 6! I feel like total crap I had OH putting pressure on me to keep him quiet so as not to wake my mum and step dad up even tho I've told him it's ok and they don't mind but when you have someone nagging it just feels worse iykwim? All I've had all morning is OH going on about how tired he is, how much the meal cost, how much he wants to go home and tbh I wish we hadn't bothered!

Sorry it didnt turn out well for you hun, maybe you could try again in a few weeks?!?
xxxx

Oh Hun sorry it wasnt the night out u hoped hopefully in a few weeks things will b better xxxx

Your OH's lucky, I would have thrown a serious amount of kitchen utensils at him if I were you!

Forgot to say at about 4am OH was trying to get me to pack our stuff to bring the baby home!!!

He did say this morning he understands what I go through on a nightly basis now.

Sorry it wasnt as you had hoped. I agree with ISH, although i would have picked sething heavier th

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Awww I'm really sorry hon. At least OH seems to realise how tough a mummys job is!

Aww. Honey, I was sooo hoping everything had gone well for you. :hugs: xxx

Nights out can be stressful when babies don't cooperate. I really hope u get another night out soon and u have more success. Xx

Awww :( hugs, it'll get better with time, I know that's not helpful right now but it will get better as he gets older xxx

Awww what a rubbish night! i know how you feel, We were supposed to have had a date night at home last night, nice food good film etc but that went out the window when Kynon was awake til 930 and then me and Kynon spent the night throwing up, was the worst night we've had since having him!

I've got a hen do to go to in 2 weeks and I've decided if the timing is ok I'm going! They are having a dinner before they go on to (my favourite!) club so as long as it's not too late OH is gonna drive me down. I'll feed Tyler in the car then get a cab home after 3 hours (he usually goes 3 hours between feeds but OH is going to offer a bottle while waiting for me) hopefully he'll be more settled being at home.

Hope the next time out goes better for you, sorry it didnt turn out well!

Sarah, are you and Kynon feeling better? x

Kynon seems better but I've been in my bed all day! Just weak and dehydrated i think now!

I hope you feel better soon :( Glad Kynon seems better :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back