*Beauty and Fashion Clinic!*

Great Lipfinity tip! Thank you!

Little lady, have you tried getting some foundation for drier skin? x

Im not sure what brand it is, but no matter whi8ch one i use it still does the same, use moisturiser with it too b7ut it doesnt seem to help much, what brands have a foundation for dry skin???

Littlelady87 said:
Im not sure what brand it is, but no matter whi8ch one i use it still does the same, use moisturiser with it too b7ut it doesnt seem to help much, what brands have a foundation for dry skin???

you need a tinted moisturiser..not sure on who makes one :think:

i have really dry and sensitive skin so foundations always used to look flaky. i was using like exfoliating spot fighting type face washes but now i use the range called simple. i use the moisturising face wash and then the rich replenishing moisturiser and now my skin is that clear and smooth that i dont even need a foundation.
i would really recommend it to those of you who have dry skin, its really good and wont irritate your skin.

Haylii&&Mia said:
Littlelady87 said:

you need a tinted moisturiser..not sure on who makes one :think:

Body shop do one that i use as i don't get on with foundation either
I think i posted a link on page 1 if thats anyhelp

Littlelady87 said:

In winter I tend to have dry skin on my face, i exfoliate regular then use E45 cream about 30mins before I apply my make up which really helps. I use Loreals True Match which I find really good as it adjusts to your skin tone and looks really natural.

Just a tip:
Before putting makeup on, always moisturise your face! Its good for your skin and also it helps your make up to sit better and for longer :D

Using a primer before putting on your foundation will make it go on smoother with less dryness or flaky bits.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back