• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Be honest ladies.....

Hey PP thanks a lot!
So far so good and hope our enthusiasm lasts im sure it will!

I think my ticker is a couple of days out my fault I put in a 23 day cycle for last month and it was a 26 day so still got a couple of days but just started to get tender boobs today so sure AF is on her merry way again! I will prob hang fire for a couple of days! I found last month by not testing and getting a BFP I coped fine when AF turned up....and was also distracted with DH then too so will see what happens this time!

Will certainly let you know if I cave tho and test!

xxxx

Well I've always had a constant battle with my weight, and now I'm:
  • 5'4
  • size 18-20
  • 14.5 stone
  • Medically Morbidly Obese
  • 7 weeks pregnant
My doctor told me that whilst losing weight would do me good, and help me have an "easier" pregnancy, it had no effect on me whilst I was TTC, and was not the cause of my 2 M/C's.

So I wouldn't worry too much - it won't do you any harm, but it's not essential.

Good Luck :dust:

AH thanks for that H....its good to know its not necessarily stopping us staying pregnant!
Fingers crossed it happens in time then and good luck and congratulations to you and OH ....xxx

Think its a BFP!!!

Very faint but very pink and there! Just got to hope its a sticky this time and AF doesnt show up! xx

You DO??? Great!

I hope it is too excited but also scared to take the next test incase it ends with another chemical! Everything crossed its real and will stick!! xxx

i can see it too hun!

i can confirm that i am overweight and TTC...the infertility woman that i met back in febuary told me to loose weight and its my fault that im not getting pregnant cos im fat, not the fact my OH has a low count!!

she pissed me off a bit. im 5"8 and a size 18 and HATE every minute of it. I havent been well the last few days so havent eaten that much which isnt the way to go, but i just aint me at the moment. ive noticed ive started making excuses not to go out with my friends to parties etc, i hate the way i look at the moment. luckily me and my neighbour have started going out power walking at nights, slowly building up to jogging, we want to tone up and loose weight.

But when i had my son 7yrs ago, i was overweight and i had no troubl concieving him. i read somewhere that people who dramiticly loose weight to get preggo, end up not getting preggo cos they loose too much too soon and put too much strain on the body and are more likely to have a MC..

Hope this is it for you tho huni xx

Thanks EL me too! So scared tho!

First of all it sounds like the medical professionals......(well so called) have been nothing but inconsiderate and rude to you!

But its great news that your getting motivated with your neighbour and keep it up!

Fingers crossed you will find a sympathetic Dr who will listen, take you seriously and do some tests xxx

i the last year and a bit i have put on 3stone!! im not eating anymore than i uses to, not eating junk etc, i havent changed the way i eat and if anything im exercising more cos of my job, but ive just piled on the beef! but my docs just dont listen when i say something is wrong.

sad as this may sound, i really hope there is something so i can say "told u so" , cos they arent listening to me.,

i dont want to be a size 10, never have been and dont want to be. id be happy at a 14, fit and healthy :) x

Ah it must be so frustrating when nobody will listen to you! Can you not change your Dr?

And yeah you dont have to be really thin and small to be fit and healthy!!

xx

Wilma I can see the line too, have you tested again this morning ?

Thanks Vicky! Glad its not just me ha!

Yes Ive tested again and got another faint line! Im just uploading pics so yous can see what yous think!

Slightly concerned again as not any darker really than last nights but staying hopefull!
xxx

hiya, you have done well with your weight loss!!! dont worry too much about it, from my experience i have very high blood pressure since i had pre eclampsia wiv my first pregnancy...and while my GP has advised me that loosing weight is my best option.... i was refered to a Gyne consultant... who didnt even mention my weight (and i am very very overweight! like 19 stone, and about 5ft 6 :( ).

I figure i will keep trying to loose as always... and GP agreed as long as you eat healthy meals when you are preggers ... it wont hurt if you loose a bit while pregnant my thinking is if i get preg this month and i loose 1/2 a lb a week when preggers that will be ok...

but there are thousands of overweight ppl getting preggers and having babies everyday complication free!!

good luck xxxx

Thanks for that Mrspink..... Yeah its coming off slowly but surely and if I have got my BFP today then I will continue to eat healthy and who knows!!!

xxx

Keep going wilma. Whether it helps with concieving or not it's bound to be better for your health (and all the better for the little munchkin you might be growing now if it's a propper bfp) All the best chicken

Ah thanks Toni...... Yeah it certainly cant be doing us any harm can it!

Ahhh and yes lets hope its def a BFP and little pip is cracking away with the burrowing! xxx

i tried for years to concieve i was an extreme weight tho so had a gastric band lost 7 st and finally got pregnant but as iv had my band epmtied i have already gained back 3 stone i dont think weight makes much difference to being pregnant but i was told by my consultant if you are over 18 st the chances of getting pregnant are greatly reduced

Wow SL that must have been a journey and a half for you!

Well its looking like Ive got my BFP just uploading pics now to my other thread in the Am I Pregnant bit!

Praying its going to stick now! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back