BBT

Bellarina

Reaction score
Hey girls

looking to buy a new BBT (thermometer), as first one i bought was normal one not fertility (as didnt realise at time there was a difference)....then second one i bought wa s afertility one but in less than a month it stopped working properly...

i dont wanna risk buying another duff one so any suggestions or brands would be helpful

thanks girls xxx

I got mine from boots. It's just starting to go funny after 3 1/2 years use!

iv tried my local boots but they have said theyve discontinued the basal ones now :( and looking at their website they just seem to have normal digital ones

xxxx

Rubbish. I'll be watching this thread for a new one for when mine finally gives up the ghost then

on amazon they have a babymad one...dunno if its any good tho?? i know theyre not that expensive but its not so much the price but i want one thats reliable as its no good it going kaputt half way thro cycle xxx

I got a babymad one off an eBay shop, been fab and has a last Reading memory function. Plus you can replace the batteries in it.

Im going to sound really stupid but what is the difference?Ive always used a normal digital thermometer orally and picked up my temperture changes and caught each time but ive always wondered xxx

Sent from my GT-S5830 using Tapatalk

To do bbt you should be able to read to 2 decimal places

Ahhhhh thank you xxx

Sent from my GT-S5830 using Tapatalk

I have a babymad one and it seems to do the trick for me :) I would recommend it - only a fiver off amazon... Glad you're getting back to temping Bellarina - I think it will help you know what's going on in your body. I'm gonna give it another go myself next month - only stopped as I was stressing about it so much, it stopped me sleeping properly! Gonna see if I can take the more relaxed approach next month - ha! We'll see... xxx

thanks girls so babymad is the way to go then :) il buy one online now

xxx

I bought a babymad one from Amazon too - its really good :)

:dance:Glad to see this as debating temping and bought the babymad one from amazon so:dance:

if your planning on getting back into thids, join up on tcoyf, soo much better than FF!

I can't even see the brand of mine but I got t very cheaply from EBay over a year ago and it's still working perfectly :)

Another vote for the £5 Babymad one here - now I feel affirmed in my thermometer choice!! :dance:

thank you, thank you, thank you was just debating this and so have bought the recommended baby mad :)

Ur welcome glad my thread has helped. Had email sayin mines been posted today yay! The 20 opks and 10 hptams will come in handy too tho itl prob turn me into a worse poas addict

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back