Sore Boobs

Hara

Reaction score
I'm full of questions me. The one i have at the moment is that my chart says i've Ovulated on 7th. I've now got sore boobs. I know this happens to me before AF (a few days before) but because i'm more aware of what my body is doing, do sore boobs also happen after ovulation?

I'm asking as i'm still not sure the chart has calculated my Ovulation date correctly, and i think i'm about to AF :wall:

Hi Hara

Questions are what this forum is for!

Sore boobs is a sign of being pregnant and can often be one of the FIRST signs...HOWEVER...as you know it is also a sign that AF is on her wicked way! So unfair!

Since I came off the pill 6 months ago my boobs have been soooooo sore for a week before AF turns up (to the point that they cant be touched, I have to wear a bra all the time and often walk around the house holding them up to relieve the pain!) I am hoping that a sign that I am pregnant will be that they DONT hurt!

Oh how I hate being off the pill...but if it brings me a baby....! :)

sal x

Oh i know exactly what you mean. I turn over and bump my DH arm and feel like they're gonna burts...and i got big boobs 2! LOL

The bit that is confusing me is that according to my chart i've only just ovulated, but according to what i remember about my cycles my Ovulation was on the 4th...so AF is due on Sunday, so sore boobs could be af or pg, but its the chart that's confusing me.

Did i ovulate on the 7th and sore boobs are part of ovulation? If i ovulated on the 7th, I'm due on the 26?

My boobs are a 32 G (yes really) so i bump things all the time with them! God knows what will happen to them if I get preggers! My husband says he will get a wheel barrow for me so that I can cart them around! Im TERRIFIED!

hmm I dont know much about charting, but lots of luck to you! :hug:

Ha ha...Beat you....I'm a J...I need scafolding! LOL

No way! Excellent! If I see any "buy one get one free" wheel barrow deals I will let you know! :rotfl:

cheers Doll...Might be more movable then scafolding! LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back