Bath time with bump

bbee

Reaction score
Everytime I'm in the bath I can feel bubs none stop! I can feel like clear kicks! Does anyone else get this?!xxx

Yes baby max is constantly kicking me but he loves the bath een more I just lye and watch him 'splashing ' away

if he does go quiet I always hop in the bath :)

I'm so having a bath before bed to see if this works for me :)

Bubs is more active for me when it's more cold rather than Luke warm lol xxx

I get this much later on, yourll love it later on when you jump in bath and your whole belly swings from side to side and you can see limbs pushing out, just te best

Aww going to be a water baby :D x

My little one, gets extremely active when the shower head is pointing towards my belly its solo cute its how I got him to give his dirt pushing the foot right out kick so I could see him :) no better feeling than feeling and seeing your little one :)

Weirdly my bubs was kicking the hell out of me all last night I think due to OH playing a PS3 zombie game with scarey noises and as soon as I went in bath he totally chilled and wouldn't move lol x

i love baths even more now i can feel baby wriggling! its so cute!!!xxx

Baths have become amazing. Tri 3 is great when u can full on see your belly popping around here n there lol xx

Sent from my GT-I9300

Just may hop in the bath this evening haha ;) starting to really notice wriggles in my tummy now. i went to a music show in holiday last week and baby was going mental ;) xxxx

Well baby did not budge in the bath at all and still isn't now but been active all morning!
Little devil! X

I finally got my bath last night. SR was having a party but when I got in it stopped and went quiet. I waited ages but nothing so I just lay back and enjoyed my back not hurting.

I was just drifting off (very naughty but I was super tired and I didn't mean to) when I got belted in the stomach and woke up with a jerk. And then lay there until the water was cold watching my tummy dance around. It was incredible!

Thank you for sharing - I love the new entertainment we're getting at each stage :)

awww lol so cute!:) I love bath time with bubs! can't wait until I'm even further along and can see my little monkey splashing around!:)xxx

I get this much later on, yourll love it later on when you jump in bath and your whole belly swings from side to side and you can see limbs pushing out, just te best

I am really hoping I get that this time round! Last time I could feel my LO kicking me but never got to see any limbs pushing out because she was so tiny. I used to have a bath quite frequently just to have the increase in kicks. That and eating spicy food...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back