Feeling my own heartbeat ....

weepawsx

Reaction score
I have been feeling my own pulse/heart beat in my stomach & back .. & last night when I was in the bath I could see my pulse in my stomach!

Does anyone else feel this or should I be worried?! ...... :help:

yep i'm feeling it too, apparently our hearts are working much harder at this stage and i have read that its very common to be able to feel your heart beating more harder because of this, mine at times seems so loud, my belly deffo moves with my pulse too so dont worry :) x

Last edited:
phew! :good:

glad other people feel this too as I was starting to worry last night! xx

Yeah I can feel and see my heartbeat over my wee bump too. X

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

If I lie on my back I can see it still. It's more noticeable now when I lie down cos bump is huge :)

I was wondering about this, this morning! Such a relief to see this post haha! I can feel mine in my tum most of the time now. xx

I was thinking this earlier, had my hand on belly as roo was moving and I wanted to feel him, but all I could feel was my pulse :( so fustrating, come on roo give me a big kick :) xx

Kanga thats all i feel most of the time, when LO was kicking the other night i felt the odd one and told OH to feel but all he could feel was my pulse haha!! x

Few weeks ago I could actually see my pulse in my wrist. Was so freaky looking lol. Can regularly feel it in various parts of my body.

I used to be able to see my heartbeat in my tummy before I was pregnant lol, always have. Used to freak me out when I was little, thinking something was living in my belly!

me too!!! felt it for a while now, but didnt want to tell anyone incase they thought i was being a hypochondriac!!

there is a main artery around there somewhere, because the doctor pointed it out when he was listening for babys heartbeat.

Ive noticed exactly the same - glad I'm not the only one, thought I was just being weird!

thanks for the reassurance everyone :) glad im not alonee & left thinking im some sort of alien! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back