Eeek! Oh no lol!

allycat

Reaction score
I had a bath tonight for the first time in a few weeks - been having showers as they're quicker and easier! My OH run it for me and I actually struggled to get in! In a couple of days my bump seems to have ballooned to the point where getting in and out of the bath is hard...I'm only 21 weeks and now can't see my lady bits! :? Anyone else got to this stage?! I feel like I've put on so much weight!

I'm finding it harder! Thinking about taking my mobile with me soon so I can phone OH upstairs if I need hauling out!

nina_ballerina said:
I'm finding it harder! Thinking about taking my mobile with me soon so I can phone OH upstairs if I need hauling out!

Ha ha ha, I do this already :rotfl: :rotfl: Although I am further along than you so thats my excuse :rotfl:

i havent had a bath for this reason for a few weeks. haha :lol:

sitting up after lying down is a wee bit of a struggle too... my oh my god help us in tri 3

xx

If it's like this now, then how is it in tri 3?! I'm gonna need a crane to lift me out of bed every morning haha! :lol: I couldn't even shave my legs tonight - was lying on my back and couldn't get anywhere near my ankles! :wink:

allycat said:
I had a bath tonight for the first time in a few weeks - been having showers as they're quicker and easier! My OH run it for me and I actually struggled to get in! In a couple of days my bump seems to have ballooned to the point where getting in and out of the bath is hard...I'm only 21 weeks and now can't see my lady bits! :? Anyone else got to this stage?! I feel like I've put on so much weight!
yep i struggle getting my shoes on now and socks haha its mad isn't it

Mummy Rich said:

sitting up after lying down is a wee bit of a struggle too... my oh my god help us in tri 3

xx
i wondered whre the smell was coming from over here :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: only messing :lol: :lol:

Anyone else having to practically swing themselves out of bed?! Had to move into lovely maternity bras too!

Anna23 said:
Mummy Rich said:

xx
i wondered whre the smell was coming from over here :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: only messing :lol: :lol:

look its the next peter kay :lol:

i walked into that one didnt i!! xx

Hee hee - yes, yes, it's all coming back to me now...while I haven't quite gotten to the stage where I can't get out of the bath yet, I'm remembering - you wait till he has to shave your legs, put on your shoes and socks, and pull you up off the sofa! Not to mention cut your toenails! Though I was afraid for OH with that one last time in case he was blinded by a ricochet!
:rotfl:
Sue

Im finding it hard to put on shoes and socks etc, makes me have to hold my breath so I can bend down lol. I get worried I might slip in the bath too!

Mummy Rich said:
Anna23 said:
[quote="Mummy Rich":2q8153wg]i havent had a bath for this reason for a few weeks. haha :lol:

xx

look its the next peter kay :lol:

i walked into that one didnt i!! xx[/quote:2q8153wg]
:rotfl: :rotfl: soz i couldn't resist :lol: :lol:

scones said:
Im finding it hard to put on shoes and socks etc, makes me have to hold my breath so I can bend down lol. I get worried I might slip in the bath too!

Me too! :lol: :lol: I had to get Amber to help me put my socks on this morning, bless her!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back