Bath time

BabyBrain

Reaction score
What a mission :shock:. My "quick" bath took over an hour all in all and that was without a hair wash!

Looking like a chain of islands, with bits of me sticking out of the water, it was lovely to be weightless. Shaving my bikini line took an absolute age and at one point I got my leg wedged against the bath by my bump.

OH had to help me out again :roll: after a few stupid comments about having something for me to pull myself up on lol. And as for cutting my toe nails....I can feel a pedicure coming on the next time cos it wasn't easy lol

I hate showers, always worried I'll slip over, but I honestly don't think our bath will be big enough for me soon :( xxxxxxxxxx

We have just replaced our bathroom and haven't finished the tiling yet so I've been having to have baths for the past fortnight - I hate them!!! Keep getting stuck when getting out and have a lovely bruise on one thigh from the taps. Can't wait til it's tiled and the shower screen is in so I can have a shower again!! Also, putting on socks is now accompanied by a pregnant lady grunt when I straighten up!!! lol

I'd love to have a bath but unfortunately we ripped our bathroom out a while ago and the new one isn't in yet!!

Helly I too have the sock problem. Dreading going back to work on tues- have to put thick socks on under work boots. (work in construction). The grunting was bad pre-Christmas so have no idea what noises will be coming out of my office come Tuesday!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back