bargain on revlon manicure set

bowmanzoo

Reaction score
Hi

Brought pregnancy and birth today go to www.halfpriceperfumes.co.uk and search for manicure set, select the 9.99 one and go thrugh check out and in check out enter the promo code P&b and all you'll pay is postage. You need either a debit/credit card or paypal account.

The other one I have is sign up at aptamil.co.uk and quote MAPB4 and recieve a welcome pack and free cuddly bear.

Just thought I'd share them.

:hug: :hug: :hug:
thanks! £1.9 for the manicure set is a bargain! And you can pay by paypal! Love it!!! :hug: :hug:

sry for not sharing on the 3rd trim board but please let everyone over there know about it and same goes for the 1st trim board if anyone from there is lurking.

april :hug: :hug:

Hi, since this isn't tri-related have shifted it here so we can all take advantage of this offer :)

mine too! how cute is it! I was going to use mine as a prize for a game at my baby shower but i might just keep it :oops:

BabyBee said:
mine too! how cute is it! I was going to use mine as a prize for a game at my baby shower but i might just keep it :oops:

yeah it is really cute :) :lol:

mine arrived!! ive got a mates birthday coming up and i havn't got her anything yet, so i think i will give her this!!
:cheer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannhknite
Back