All Sorts - Loads of Stuff! Please Help Need Some Room

thanks hun, book arrived this morning and is like new! many thanks for the fast postage! xx

please can i have the tesco knicks ..and your paypal details..ta :)

edited to add....please please can i have first refusal on Calums little outfit he has on in your signature when it gets too small..thanx (sorry for being so forward) :lol:

Riot_Grrrl said:
edited to add....please please can i have first refusal on Calums little outfit he has on in your signature when it gets too small..thanx (sorry for being so forward) :lol:

Is that Calums Birthday Suit, Nappy, Vest on Head or his Blue little Humpreys Outfit! :rotfl:
(Humphreys is at 7.5lbs outfit, if for yours and his a little bigger then i got it from Mothercare but if it will fit him of course you can have first daps!) :D

hi hun - sorry to mess you about, could i have the bio oil for my sis whos expecting a LO soon, but would it be OK to pay you by postal order next week? :oops: so sorry to mess you about :hug:

Oliver's mummy said:
hi hun - sorry to mess you about, could i have the bio oil for my sis whos expecting a LO soon, but would it be OK to pay you by postal order next week? :oops: so sorry to mess you about :hug:

Of course babes no worries

Hiya
I have got a card from post office, which i am guessing will be for the changing bag. will pick it up next week. Thanks again

Sorry forgot to add to this thread that I recieved your item no probs, brand new as expected :cheer:

Hi hun, do you still have Gucci rush?
Whats would total be hun?

Morganuk said:
Hi hun, do you still have Gucci rush?
Whats would total be hun?

Hi,
Gucci Rush is £16.50 +
Postage is:
1st £1.45
1st Recorded £2.17
2nd £1.24
2nd Recorded £1.96

If your interested let me know which postage your after and if paying by paypal then i'll pm you the details.

Cheers

Do you still have the pregnancy book? If so Ill take it. x Pm me your paypal x

Do you still have the doppler and the I love Mummy I love Daddy T shirts hon?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back