Bag on a budget??

Lilmoomin

Reaction score
Ok so reading all the threads about hospital & baby bags, I know I should really start and consider getting them ready! However I cant seem to find any bags I like :( I really want matching girly ones but I'm on a budget, so cant afford to spend alot! Has anyone spotted any nice girly ones at bargain prices?? Thanks in advance x x

I'd be wandering down to the local market for a mooch myself.

We don't have a local market Ninja :( in fact we don't have much at all :lol: I tried to look at Derby yesterday but it was so busy and people was pushing and shoving I got p*ssed off and gave up!

How about Primark? They always have large weekend bags for sale in there. I'm using one for the babies bag for hospital.

How about Primark? They always have large weekend bags for sale in there. I'm using one for the babies bag for hospital.

Didn't think of Primark! And I was there the other day!!! How big do you think they need to be?? Only i'm searching changing bags rather than hospital bags on eBay as there seems to be loads more choice but they look tiny!!

I am using a little red suitcase for me and my black changing bag for orlando

Yeh we call it "passenger BUrton" lol ever since my dad was wheeling it around going "passenger burton" lol

Yes that was on eBay I searched pink changing bags :)

Lol Laura, think I will see if I can persuade Ash to see what we have in the loft for me then, as I cant see me getting my stuff in a little bag! Then get Lilli a nice pink bag off eBay or see what Primark have got in!

Thanks loads ladies :) x x x

i looked in primark but thought they were a little small. they have shrunk them :roll: xx

I bought a girly bag for baby even though I dont know the sex. At the end of the day i like the bag and the baby wont know anything of it anyway lol. I got a gorgeous From Me to You overnight bag for babys stuff for £14.99 from Argos! I love it!xx

Pos, will I need a big bag for baby?? Was thinking I would only need a small one cos how tiny baby's stuff is lol x x x
Didn't think of Argos Lulabell and I love Me To You! Will have to have a look! Thanks ladies :) x x x

Im using my weekend bag for my hospital bag and a black baby bag for Crumpet, I just say fit everything in but if i have forgot anything or need to add more i have space in my hospital bag for it.

x

Yeah I just spoke to hubby on his break about it and he told me to just use one of our weekend cases that we've got and if I really, really must have a new bag for Lilli, I can but it has to be cheap as possible with Christmas just being around the corner plus there's still stuff we need to get for Lilli. Guess he's right :( x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back