anyone reccomend a good bouncer?

Discussion in 'Third Trimester' started by jojo_2012, Dec 29, 2011.

1. jojo_2012

jojo_2012 Well-Known Member

I like this chicco mia bouncer
    but I'm not sure if it's too girly and would need to get it in blue. Only problem is I didn't want to spend £55 on it or does that seem right? :(

Has anyone seen any good price deals on bouncers, preferably ones that can sit up in different positions because I found that really useful when weaning my son. We got his from a car boot sale and it's gone now.

2. BevG

BevG Well-Known Member

tesco apparently have cheap bouncers

3. pinkyprincess

pinkyprincess Well-Known Member

I have the bright starts teensy turtle £25 from babysrus but I think tesco do the same brand for cheaper!

4. x_larlybelle_x

x_larlybelle_x Well-Known Member

I got the bright starts fun on safari bouncer for £14.30 on the tesco direct website. Got it delivered free to the store and I'm pickin it up today!

5. Lilelephant

Lilelephant Well-Known Member

We got the fisher price kick n play one we got it free from lady across the road

6. jojo_2012

Nice one guys I didn't think of tesco will save my mothercare gift card for something else. xxx

7. Esoames

Esoames Well-Known Member

Fisher price do a chair called infant to toddler rocker. They last loads longer than your average bouncer, lie flat, etc. My daughter was too tiny for her bouncer this is the only time she used it:

[​IMG]

This is her in the fisher price one

[​IMG]

8. jojo_2012

I've paid for a savanna dreams one now http://direct.tesco.com/q/R.209-8516.aspx

Will look out for a better lay flat/sit up one 2nd hand . My son used to love bear in the big blue house and as a single mummy if I needed a shower I could sit him watching it for 10-15mins . Sad but true and very handy.

9. NinjaKitty

NinjaKitty Well-Known Member

I got a fisher price papasan infant chair back in July because it had gone down to less than half price. So glad I did because it went back up. It's so cute can't wait to use it.