anyone reccomend a good bouncer?

jojo_2012

Reaction score
tesco apparently have cheap bouncers

I have the bright starts teensy turtle £25 from babysrus but I think tesco do the same brand for cheaper!

I got the bright starts fun on safari bouncer for £14.30 on the tesco direct website. Got it delivered free to the store and I'm pickin it up today!

We got the fisher price kick n play one we got it free from lady across the road

Nice one guys I didn't think of tesco will save my mothercare gift card for something else. xxx

Fisher price do a chair called infant to toddler rocker. They last loads longer than your average bouncer, lie flat, etc. My daughter was too tiny for her bouncer this is the only time she used it:

bcded1bf-db63-9526.jpg

This is her in the fisher price one

bcded1bf-dba7-5775.jpg

I've paid for a savanna dreams one now http://direct.tesco.com/q/R.209-8516.aspx

Will look out for a better lay flat/sit up one 2nd hand . My son used to love bear in the big blue house and as a single mummy if I needed a shower I could sit him watching it for 10-15mins . Sad but true and very handy.

I got a fisher price papasan infant chair back in July because it had gone down to less than half price. So glad I did because it went back up. It's so cute can't wait to use it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back