Shooting Pains

Layla

Reaction score
i keep getting a really bad shooting pain in the left side of my lower tummy, i guess its kind if where the baby would be.

I have never had this with my last 2 pregnanys, so im not sure if its anything to worry about, or wether its "growing" pains?

has anyone had anything like this, should i call the doc/midwife?

Hi Layla

I had those too. I think if they're sharp sudden pains that only last a moment then it's probably just the uterus stretching - Rounded ligaments I believe is the technical term.

Mine used to come on after a sudden movement - e.g. getting in or out of car or doing something physical. They seemed to have died down now but I'm sure they'll be back.

I'm 15 weeks by the way.

Phone your midwife if you're still worried and put your mind at ease.

H

thank you happy,

yes mine have come on coz i have been moving furniture around etc, been spring cleaning the kids room and i think i over did it a bit.

they are not as bad now that i have sat down

i get the pains the same as when happy says, even if i sneeze, i end up sat there going "oooo"
but if it gets worse i'd ring and speak to someone, even if its just out of your own curiousity, they'd rather a pregnant woman happy that she's ok!!
(thats what they told me at the hospital!)

xxxx

I turned in bed last night and got a terrible one, so you have my full sympathy. I also got bad ones in the bath a couple of days ago.

I've been getting really bad shooting pains down the side of my breast, it really hurts!

this is so new to me, my other two pregnancies i pretty much had the same symptoms, but with this one im gtting completely new ones!

i thought i knew what to expect but now im not so sure lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back