bad period pains...

lozzi

Reaction score
....ive got what i can only describe as bad period pains clashed with dicky tummy/diahorrea pains :S (tmi)

ive had it on off for the past few hours but ive noticed there gettin worse

:( owwy

Lozzi - when I was admitted to hosp before Xmas with contractions every 2 mins - that's exactly what they felt like - bad period pains.
Maybe this is it?!
Fingers crossed!
L xx

You ought to get this checked out Lozzi!!! This could be it for you! :cheer:

Ah lozzi i had the same earlier this morning/afternoon had a bit of an upset tummy too!
mine seem to have stopped now!
Let us know if anything else happens?? :)

Oh GAWD!!! Its all happening here today!!!

Its not fair, I havent even had a twinge :wall: :rotfl:

zoe c said:
Oh GAWD!!! Its all happening here today!!!

Its not fair, I havent even had a twinge :wall: :rotfl:

Me neither Zoe....all these people due after us...its not on! :rotfl:

:x

Just had a text from my work pal, she was due 1st Jan, and she had her little boy this morning!! I am bawling and OH cant understand why... 1) I am so happy for her and 2) I am so flipping jealous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rotfl:

ZOE u only have 4 days left to have this baby born this yr so it is the same yr at olivia

ohhh theyll be in the same class at skool - if they go to same ckool of course

Right, I am off to buy a pogo stick tomorrow and I am going to hop myself into labour before the stroke of midnight on sunday!! :rotfl:

I had this 1 week before I was due ..................... I am sure it was the start of things!

zoe c said:
:x

Just had a text from my work pal, she was due 1st Jan, and she had her little boy this morning!! I am bawling and OH cant understand why... 1) I am so happy for her and 2) I am so flipping jealous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rotfl:

Im right there with you feeling it hun!!!!

But she was due before you so it is kinda fair, its even more gutting when people pop that are due after you.

But our time will be here soon babes!! Its just the anticipation isnt it??

Any more signs Lozzi? How are you feeling today? x

Ooohh, I had the same pains just after my waters started to trickle. This could be it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back