BAD night

.Ruth.

Reaction score
I think I may have to move OH into the spare bedroom already!!

He was snoring so much last night, aswell as my dog. But Chris kept rolling over and snoring in my face!!! i could've punched him

Then the dog was under the bed just near me snoring sooooo loud... I jolted up to give him a nudge but butted the bedside table with my eye! the corner went straight into my eye, I can barely open it and have a bloody black bruise there now... I look like a victim of domestic abuse.. I cannot leave the house for a few days!

So I eventually got off to sleep after a huge cry to myself - OH didnt even budge at this point apart from once to tell me to stop being a bitch and let him sleep

Then heartburn kicks in, my shrinking bladder, and back pain..... then at 5am bubba kicking my ribs.

I was planning to do lots of cleaning today but feel like shit. He can come home to the same ironing pile that has been there since Tuesday and possibly lots of chocolate wrappers that are about to be dug out of the naughty cupboard :)

I needed to have a rant.

Please carry on ladies lol xxx

Aw Hun, that sounds pretty sh*tty, I'd have cried as well!!

Don't do anything today, put your feet up and get some shut eye xx

Aw that sounds like a horrible night :( Just relax and take time for yourself. Or maybe prepare the spare bedroom ;) xx

Aw that sounds like a horrible night :( Just relax and take time for yourself. Or maybe prepare the spare bedroom ;) xx

haha good idea.

Just about to order some snoring strips for OH :nap:

Hope it helps! It's so awful to constantly wake up at night. We need to sleep before the awfully hot weeks starts! Not looking forward to that! xx

nooooo, sweaty nights!

I'm holding on for typical Cumbrian weather tbh... rain rain and lots of wiiiiind! :D

Rubbish!!!! My hubby snores so I have to prod him onto his side. I'd have kicked the dog out long ago if I was you! Our cats sleep downstairs as, they'd be a pest.
I hate that sleeping is hard now. I can never get comfy and get hot and itchy and squiggle loves to kick at night recently. It's going to be a long few weeks I think! Xx

Very slow few weeks ha... if I hadnt have treated my dog like a baby he would sleeping in the kitchen trust me...its not worth the yelping!! My fault but when I was broody a few years back we got him and well hes like my first born haha...

Ive just rearranged the bedroom so dogs bed is on other side... and ive knackered myself so should sleep like a baby tonight!

Ahhh so that's what you were up to. Haha. Don't go overdoing it! X

Bless you I found a fan at night helps sleeping last night I decided I didnt need it and bad dreams and waking up to p and be sick all came back its going on again tonight even if it seems cool enough. My oh doesn't snore its ke with that problem but he does seem to take over the space if I get up for loo and come back he suddenly has sprawled last night I ended up changing sides about 4 times as I couldn't shift him. Also he snuggles into me which I normally love but at the moment his arm around me is too tight and uncomfy and breathing becomes an effort. Baby also seems to get excited everytime daddy puts his hand onto it...great except then he goes to sleep n baby is kick kicking away causing me grief lol I totally feel your pain x

haha aww, I have a fan on too... otherwise I stick to the sheets lol.. really overheating atm

and I agree with cuddles... if OH reaches over with his arm I'm just thinking 'get off me!!'

Nothing worse than being pregnant and not being able to sleep. Especially when it's in the 3rd tri. You'd think mother nature would give the gift of sleep MORE in the last stretch!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back