No sleep :(

BabyBrain

Reaction score
I give up, between my OH snoring and the pain in my back I don't think I am destined to ever sleep again :(....well not tonight anyway. The world is a very boring place at 2.30 am these days, it never used to be :wink: xxxxxxxxxx

Aww BabyBrain - did you manage to get some kip?
I didn't sleep very well either (getting used to it now)

Looks like you might have to nap today if not! I always try and hold out and not nap, hoping it makes me even more tired for tonights sleep so I sleep more. Hmm

Nope lol didn't get any thanks to my boy waking up and kicking just as I was going to go back to bed :roll:

I know what you mean honey. lol. 2:30am used to mean stumbling home from a lock in at the pub, kebab in one hand and my shoes in the other cos my feet hurt!!!! Now its laying there with baby kicking me in my bits, OH snoring and me desperately trying to get back to sleep. Is anyone else exhausted even if you do happen to manage some sleep????

I'm with you ladies...my lower back is os osre after a few hours in bed i could cry in pain when i try and turn over...between that and my new annoying habit of doing loud snoring/snorting type noises when i lie on my back (which acytually wake me up) i feel and look knackered.

I love my pip so much but I just want a night of nice sleep.

OMG - I am sooooo with you all!
I feel so exhausted, and can not get comfy enough tio sleep, until when I eventually wake up in the morning and I just DO NOT want to get out of bed! Its a nightmare! Thing is, I am a dreadful person without sleep... its probably why I keep crying at the moment! I have started to feel ill today too, after over a week of not sleeping properly. Not great!

Oh I hear ya hun, was awake with hips n hands all night and iv got a poxy cold so had horrible sore troat getting worse by the house last night too :-(

Think we all deserve to feel verry sorry for our selves today and moan as much as we want :)

Im furious i didnt want to call in sick to work cos its our year end and i get here to a email gthat my boss has only gone a phoned in sick................ SO not impressed

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back