Bad headaches

tillzy69

Reaction score
Ever since Christmas day i've been getting really bad headaches. I've tried taking paracetamol but its not shifting. Tried sleeping aswell but thats not helping either! Feel like rubbish :(

Hey hun.....maybe mention it to your midwife and see what she says? I know headaches can be signs of others things while pg......but I'm sure you'll be fine, just worth getting checked :) xx

Sent from my sparkly new 4s!!!

I have headaches a load lately, I think it's this time of year there are a lot of bugs about anyway... wouldn't be surprised if you get the sniffles soon too.

Keep drinking loads hun. Drinking has helped cure my headaches a few times.

I've been drinking loads of water and trying to sleep but it just and going away! I've got an appointment on the 5th with the MW so will deffinatley mention it to her. I keep worrying that its a sign of pre-eclampsia :(

I've had a few recently. If I eat too much chocolate I get mad mirganes. (As well as heatburn)

Funny enough thats what my mum said to me today! Maybe its all the chocolate over xmas!

Was just going to suggest chocolate! Cheese can give you headaches too. Hope you feel better soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back