Bad few days

nikkif

Reaction score
I am just having a bad few days and feeling a bit upset. I am finding it hard to sleep. I can get to sleep but wake at 2 or 3 am and often cannot go back to sleep. I think it is just bad sleping patterns from when i was up a lot with Charlotte.

Also CHarlotte is having a phase of very short naps in the day and is waking up grumpy. It is getting to me that she seems grumpy a lot of the time and i am doing everything i can. I know it cos she is tired so it is difficult as i cannot make her nap longer.

I just needed to let a bit out as its been getting to me. Thanks :)

big hugs i think weve all been there and its so frustrating and upsetting hope she settles soon for you :hug: :hug:

Awww hun I hope things settle down for you soon!
:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:
I know it won't help but just keep thinking it WILL get easier! :hug: :hug:

:hug: :hug: :hug:
Have you thought about napping with her? I only say it because I know what I do with Isaac, and that works, might work for you? If I nap with Isaac he sleeps longer, also it means I get to catch up on some sleep too, I can empathize with the bad sleeping patterns, aren't they a pain in the bum :shock: Will she have a dummy? That can help with the grumpy side, try something that lights up too, LO's usually love lights, I do hope you feel better and start having very good days from now on, very best wishes :hug:

I feel lucky that she now sleeps well at night and i wouldn't mind her just having short naps if she didnt get grumpy! I wonder if she is adjusting to a new daytime routine now that she has started sleeping through the night??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back