Bad and good news and a heartbreaking goodbye

Bunny432

Reaction score
Hey lovely ladies,

As you know I went for my follow up appointment following the problems Ive had with my Over Active Thyroid. (Past tests showed everything has cleared up but I am now 3 and a half weeks late due on AGAIN)

I've put on 7 pound in 7 weeks which is amazing as I lost 2 stone around Xmas due to my thyroid problem. As suspected the Doctor said 'We have decided it's best to discharge you as both your bloods have came back clear' I burst in to tears!! That was not what I wanted to hear as I know things aren't ok. Poured my heart out to the Doctor and he's booked me in for an endoscopy which I am waiting to get the date for.

He said he hasn't heard of people being transferred to a specailist in gynacology until they have been TTC at least 18 months, I explained how down I have been feeling and that it's starting to turn me into someone I'm not as I feel I can't even TTC because my cycles are all over the place and when I see pregnant women I feel jealous, wheras if I knew everything was under control and it was just a waiting game I wouldn't feel like that because I'd know it would be me eventually. I also explained how I feel fobbed off by my GP at the Doctors, bless him he's booked me for day 20 bloods and just need to go as soon as it's that time of month, also i had more bloods today and awaiting results from them and a pregnancy test they made me do.

It's good news that I am finally being listened to and have things moving but the sad news girls is I can't TTC till after I have had the scan and that could mean a good few months so I will be leaving the forum and would appreciate someone taking over the June testing thread.

Good luck to you all and fingers crossed I will be back soon xxxxxxxx

oh no bunny we are going to miss you so much, but I'm so glad your finally being listened to. good luck to you both and we'll see you again in a few months xxx

Oh Danielle I'm so sorry to hear this but pleased for you that things are being investigated and that hopefully you'll have some answers soon.
I hope you're not waiting too long for your tests and that you come back when you're ready xx
Good luck with everything hun xxxx

I hope you get the Answers you've been after. Good luck and hopefully u shall be back soon :) xx

Oh Hun, I'm really sorry to see your going but glad your finally being listened to. Thank you for all your support over the last few months, keep in touch xxx

oh god it shouldn't take you breaking down and pouring your heart out to get you the care you need and deserve!!! But i am so glad you are finally going to get help....time will fly by and you'll be back here before you know it.

We'll all miss you!

ps - I don't mind taking the June testing thread off your hands if nobody else wants to......let me know everyone - I have done one before so if someone new wants to - please go ahead :)

Really sorry to see you go off here chicken!
We're all sending u so much baby dust! That baby of yours is being awkward and making u wait!
This will happen chicken were all gonna miss u x

It may seem mad as I have never met any of you face to face but you have helped me so much in something that's so important in my life as it is in all of yours that I really do count you as my friends and I am crying reading these lovely messages. Thank you I really didn't expect this response.

Iwant3 that would be great - thank you xxxx

Aw danielle Im sorry you're having a rough time of it- at least someone is taking things seriously now though and hopefully you'll get sonera answers and be back in ttc in no time (and hopefully then straight into tri 1!).
Good luck and keep in touch xx

Ah honey I'm glad that you've finally had some positive answers but super sad that your going!

I hope to see you back very soon

Take care xxxx

BabyDust *****

Aw Bunny Im sorry to hear this :-( But I hope it wont be too long before your back and that you get everything sorted now your being listened to. Best of luck with everything hunni xxxx

Aw hon I'm glad they r finally doing something for u.

Good luck with everything bunny, hope to see you back soon fit and raring to go! All the very very best xxx

Good luck with everything Bunny. Look forward to seeing u back here soon. We will miss u.

Hugs.

Xxx

Oh no! I'm so sorry you're going through all this and that you're having to put ttc on hold for now. I'm gonna miss you and hope to see you back here sooner rather than later :hugs: xxx

Thank you so much girls ill miss you all. Good luck and I hope to see lots of bfps when I'm back in a few months xxxx

Aww fx they get you sorted i will still be here in ttc wen u return , i hope your not away for long best of luck xxxx

Swings and roundabouts :( why isn't anything easy for us when it comes to most natural thing a woman can do? Fx you get your scan soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back