• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

backk to the hospital friday

heartbroken

Reaction score
im back to the hospital were i gave birth to my boy this friday to see the doctors, really nervous about going but looking forward to it so i can ask all the questions swimming around my head and get some answers. I have been back twice to see the counsellor but i have to walk through the hospital this time and dreding it

:hugs:
Im sorry you have to return hunny, ill be thinking of you.
When you said you had lots of questions swimming around in your head, have you jotted them down? just to make sure that you dont forget anything you really wanted to ask x x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well I wish you the best of luck. I cannot imagine how hard it must be, and your very brave and strong. And questions that will be answered may give you some sort of closure. Hope your ok, good luck. Xx

Oh hun, when I had to return to the hospital for a scan to make sure everything was ok down there following my MMC, I had to sit in the waiting room with all the pregnant women and it was awful. I just sat there gripping OH's hand. Be focused and stay strong xx

:hugs:
Im sorry you have to return hunny, ill be thinking of you.
When you said you had lots of questions swimming around in your head, have you jotted them down? just to make sure that you dont forget anything you really wanted to ask x x

yeah i have all of them wrote down because wen i go in my mind does go blank.. Thank you x

Wishing your appointment to go smoothly on friday Hun, will be thinking of you x

So we went to the hospital friday there was no pregnant woman there which was good it was empty, made me feel good that they made an appointment that didnt mix with appointments for pregnant woman.. We found out that david had severe ventriculumegaly (hydrocephalus), Hydrancephaly and that when he got the needle in his head through labour thats what stopped his heart beating. He got the heammoragh around 16-18 weeks so wouldnt of making it no matter what. They said theres a 1 per cent chance of it happening again in future pregnancies but never say never! And i will be treated as high risk getting scans at 10,12,16,20,22 weeks and throughout my next pregnancy.

:hugs: was thinking of you on friday hunny. Glad the hospital didnt make returning back even harder. Hope you got all your questions answered and thats good news that there is only 1% chance of the same thing happening in future pregnancies x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blehhj
Back