Backache and bump ache

pinkyprincess

Reaction score
At the top of my bump!

This is all too high up to mean anything right?

I wouldn't mind pain if it meant labour was coming but I don't think so :(

I have this too! I wondered if it was a foot pushing into my ribs now there is more room at the top?

Maybe? I dont feel I've dropped yet tho. Maybe we'll go at the same time lol!

I've dropped and still get pushed in the ribs, although its pushing now, not kicking - don't think there is enough room to kick any more!

Can't believe there are 3 of us due within 2 days of each other!

MW at hospital told me yesterday that contractions start at the top of ur bump and radiate down, so you never know x

He can't come my OH is working away from 4am tomorrow morning to Sunday eve!

Went to bed at 9.30 had no sleep yet as getting pushing down type pains! Naughty baby he's had all day to do this!

Hope uve managed to get to sleep, dont know whether to hope this is it for you or will your little one to wait till sunday now! Lol x

Could be the start of slow labour Hun, hope u and ur little man are well :friends: xx

I'm awake had one or 2 since 3 but OH and I woke up and weve just cuddled up on sofa eating tea and toast. If this is something feels far too easy! (famous last words!)

This last week really is the most exhausting yet wouldnt you say? It seems to ache a lot and sleep becoming much harder! Can you believe we only have 8 days to go? It could literally be any minute!

Though I'm with you and dont want it to come until after the w/e as I feel like i still have several jobs to get finished first! (Getting all those sodding xmas presents wrapped and posted for a start)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back