Back :( update pg4

Beth i am so sorry for your loss.
Thinking of you at this difficult time :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

SO SO Sorry for your loss Beth.

Sending you lots of Love & Hugs. :hug:

xxx

I'm so sorry, Beth. Words can't help but we are all thinking of you. :(

Thank you for all your messages girls, they mean a lot to me..

Well i went to the hospital place early again this morning, they saw me at 10am, and put 4 horrid tablets inside me, i really do believe this is how an abortion works. Its horrible.

About 20 minutes later i started bleeding SO much, i passed a lot of blackish coloured blood clots, and a little skin coloured blob which ithink wsa the baby, had a lot of blood on it too. Argh i dont like it :cry:

Was ridiculously painful, its eased off a lot now though. Ive been taking 2 cocodamol every 4 hours which is helping with pain a lot. ive had two baths today too. I just cant get my head around this really, its so unpleasant. i wish it wasnt happening, but i know it probably wasnt meant to be. Ive got to start taking antibiotics tonight for the next week. They gave me the pill Cillest as well to start taking tomorrow, which i thought was far too soon but apparently not.

Well.. Thank you all for your amazing support, and i'll definitely be popping on here every now and again to check how you are all doing and how far you all are with your pregnancies etc.. Lets hope the next time you hear from me properly will be in the TTC section in about 2 or 3 years time :hug:

Take care, and i hope you all have healthy pregnancys.. :hug:

take care hun, hope u pop back and chat to us every so often :hug: :hug:

Aww Beth i hope you're ok :hug: :hug: my friend also had doubts about a pregnancy, decided she wanted it with all her heart and lost it about the same time as you, watching her go through it, it was so hard for her :hug: :hug:

Btw, that pill they gave you, i was on it a few years back and it made me very depressed (to the point that i knew something was wrong when i found myself sat in a toilet contemplating things i shoudlnt have been), obviously all pills affect people differently, but please be aware of it. Obviouslt you're going to feel a lot of emotions, you're going through a lot, but i'd hate for you to feel worse then you need to because of a pill.

I hope it stops being so painful for you soon hun, and the painkillers are helping

Thinking of you Beth I am so sorry for your loss hunni xxx

Take care hun and I hope to see you in a few years planning your little one :hug:

i hope you will be ok beth
take care
xxxx

Hi Beth

Sorry, I have only just seen this as Ive been away. I am so sorry to hear your awful news and I am really feeling for you.

Im sorry that there is nothing I can say to ease the pain. I just hope you know that we are all here for you. :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back