Back/pelvis/hip pain OUCH

NicciLove

Reaction score
So this week i have come to a complete stand still because of my back.

Im ok bending and sitting etc but standing and walking is a big no no right now. My oh even has to help me up the staires to use to loo :(

Was planning on doing a big shop tonight before im induced on friday but dont think i can manage walking around.

Im assuming this pain is just pelvis getting ready for birth or baby in a funny position, is anyone else suffering with this? and if so any tips to sooth it as nothing seems to be working!!

I can only say I am feeling exactly the same, really REALLY bad pain but don't know what would help :( At least not much longer for you! xx

I get severe back pain but mines from a torn disc in my lower back that is leaking fluid and I had it before I fell pg. I know how you feel though! Sone days I'm ok and can walk without being in too much pain but other days I can hardly get out of bed. I have actually found that sitting on my birthing ball rather than on the couch really helps and also kneeling on the floor leaning on the ball. It's also easier for me to stand up from sitting on the ball as all I have to do is roll forward!

I get like this aswell and don't know what to do about it except sit or lie down for a bit. That and take paracetamol... which don't really do much. =/

For my back I use heat pads though, they seem to work well for me.

Last edited:
My ball did help for a bit but now i cant get on or off the bloody thing lol

roll on friday!!!

i hope your baby comes soon so you get the reward for all the pains! XX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member