back pain

bidsy

Reaction score
Im really suffering with my back at the mo. cant sit for long without pain or drive. Sleep is also an issue so im tired for work. Went to work this morning and was in tears driving so decided to take myself to hospital for a check. They think as it is high up that it is muscular but could be my chest as been slightly out of breath but have given me cocodamol and if no better in a week to go back for an ex ray or have physiotherapy. anyone else suffering?

Oh Bidsy, that sounds painfull hunny! Do go back to get it checked if no luck next week, everything goes soft with all that chemical, relaxin in your system and allows you body to do all sorts of things it wouldn't normall be able to do position wise. Have you tried sleeping with a not too hot hot water bottle on the painful area?

I only get the tail pain, and really have to watch that I sleep in allignment straight on my side with knees slightly bent up or it will be all trapped in the morning in the tail/bum cheek region.

ye I will go back if no luck, ive got one of those things you put in microwave which does help a little, I did get a better night last night after taking the cocodamol it just knocked me out so im gonna take one tonight too thanks jj x

not nice at all!! i get backache to the point where i struggle to stand - its a nerve pain down my legs from my hips/bum so sciatica more than likely which ive suffered with for a long time anyway, i totally feel for you and know what you mean! just think, it will all be done with soon once we have our babies!! xxx

My wife got really bad SPD, was walking like a Tyrannosaurus for most of the pregnancy!

ive started with backache ahhh its not nice at all is it...warm baths seem to help me

massarges help me but I think the main problem is the chair i'm sitting in at home so have changed it,

good luck hun xxxxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back