back massage every night too much to ask???

Positive37

Reaction score
So I have spd . which is painful and puts so mu h pressure on my back as I walk like total numpty ha.

Before I was in pain I wss lucky to get back clicked.feet snd leg massgae every night. .

Now.i am in a lot of pain I now need back massage and we have to do . exercises for spd.

Lnite I askee just for back massage.and.foot massage takes 15mins.tops.
Bf was tired we have a lot going in in house and his busy.at work

Yes I got the above but.whole way through he said he can't do thid ever night as he is cleaning up aftrr oainters.and.helping round house .I said it wasnt good enough that he cant give me 15mins daily as I can herdly sleep.as it is.

Thoughts? ?????
Dont get me wrong I qm very lucky in that he does a lot for me and will clean wash cook etc.

He said.i bet nobody else gets this.every night

I wouldn't ask my oh for it every night, maybe once a week or something but he works long hours so I feel bad if I asked haha!x

I make hubby give me a foot rub every night xx

The way I see it hubby wasn't complaining when we were ttc and he was getting 15 mins of nookie every night so now he has to help me deal with growing his baby :) xxx

My bf does doesn't cook, clean, leaves a trail of clothes where he takes them off. Plus as I'm a beauty therapist I end up massaging him! But he's there for me in other ways. I know he loves me like crazy and is fab with my sons, works really hard and is very affectionate towards us all, so it doesn't worry me that much. Sometimes wish he would help out a bit more though! Have you discussed it with him and explained how you feel? These last few weeks are tough Hun and I can only imagine its a lot more stressful and physically difficult with the spd and also not being in your own home. Big hugs xxx

Last edited:
I don't have spd so I really can't understand fully the pain. I get very uncomfy tho and most nights hubby will cuddle and stroke my back for me.but I don't think id expect it every night...that said prehaps because of the spd he should try and help more mayb see what other spd suffers. Think?

Oops think im probably pretty lucky then....i am in lot of pain with back due to spd..we spoke today and he knows,this he was tired lnite,before spd kicked in i did a lot in house and always looking after him so he knows this....
I dont ask for legs feet and back whatever is hurting and right now its back.
We do have a lot going on in house so both feeling it.
I always remind him that i had to endure ops.ivf and now carrying his moo.
Xxx

I have been very tired, irritable and uncomfortable today. Andy has had first day off in 3 weeks and has run round after me and stripped wallpaper in the future nursery and I've just glared at him all day! He has been ultra tolerant and so lovely and I've been a complete grumpy cow! Oops!

Oh hun am sure he understands. ..its hot and making me irritable too . hope u feel better tmrw xxxx

Mine has a lil moan n asks me to then do his back!???? Lol
If i wasnt heavily pregnant yeah i dnt mind!

He wouldnt do it every night tho even if i asked lol.
But he has sometimes given the odd tickle without me asking.

Problem with him is hr thinks all massages should lead to sex! Spedh if he gets the blinking baby oil out!!! Haha! X

Mine has a lil moan n asks me to then do his back!???? Lol
If i wasnt heavily pregnant yeah i dnt mind!

He wouldnt do it every night tho even if i asked lol.
But he has sometimes given the odd tickle without me asking.

Problem with him is hr thinks all massages should lead to sex! Spedh if he gets the blinking baby oil out!!! Haha! X

If I thought it would lead to sex then i would massage Andy all day! In his eyes I've been strictly a no go zone for weeks - but my hormones are on overtime and its driving me nuts!

Tbh its always before bed and bf is worn out by then mind u the boobs get groped in midst of it.
Lnites massage went better ha ha he said i was a good patient and i didnt moan....
It helps so much i can tell u my back is so painful.
At ante natal yesterday us ladies gave partners a massage he loved it and he got a massage the other night.i think im gonna try do a few a week for him ile i can.....only fair ha ....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back