Back in hospital last night :O(*UPDATED with results*

Moofa

Reaction score
Hi

Well back in hospital yesterday evening as I had some more small clots again when I wiped (last time was Saturday 19/4 and Tuesday 22/4).

They think it could just be a slight errosion of the cervix or tiny blood vessels. They didn't seem to worried but said if it happens again they will give me a scan and check the placenta and blood flow through the umbelical cord (my placenta is high so they they don't think that is a prob). They had a look and my cervix is closed and healthy and the midwife seeing us was very kind and talked to us for ages.

It could have been caused by DH and I being naughty Sunday morning :oops: , but they aren't sure as the last 2 times it happened we had been good for nearly 2 weeks.

Mx

:hug: :hug: :hug:

try not to worry hun, Im sure all is fine. My SIL kept bleeding and they said it was Cervical Erosion. She and her bubba were fine xx

Sorry to hear you'be been in hospital again :(

Glad there doesn't seem to be a problem though :hug: :hug: :hug:

Alex xxx

Hi Moofa

Join the club!!!

I have the same on and off now. Sometimes spotting. Sometimes more. I just monitor it now....as I cant bear having anymore internals lol

I am glad everything seems ok :) :hug:

:hug: Must be scary for you. The doctors don't seem worried though so I'm sure everything must be ok. Try not to worry and take it easy :hug:

fuffins1981 said:
Hi Moofa

Join the club!!!

I have the same on and off now. Sometimes spotting. Sometimes more. I just monitor it now....as I cant bear having anymore internals lol

I am glad everything seems ok :) :hug:

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Yeah I now what you mean about the internals so sore. Hope you are ok :hug:

:hug: :hug: aww hunny you poor thing must have been scary
glad your ok love :)
sarah :hug:

Hi

Went for my swab results last night with my fab GP. He gave me the all clear. I asked him why it keeps happening lately and he said it was nothing to worry about unless it is big clots or loads of blood and it is probably errosion of the cervix and that it probably has happened before but that I just hadn't noticed.

He asked if it happened after sex :oops: and I said not the 1st two times as we hadn't had sex but the third time we did have sex and the clots arrived 24 hours later and he said then that was proboably why the 3rd time it happened. I asked if he thought it would happen again after sex and he said probably but not to worry.

So DH watch out for Nympho wife this week!

:cheer: :cheer: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Mx

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
You have to keep him working or he will resent it when you need him to get busy as a replacement for a decent sweep :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Glad your results came back clear :hug: :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back