• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Back in hospital ... Again!!!

So_hopeful81

Reaction score
Arghhhhhhh!!! Bloody reflux!
Ella has been readmitted. She had a really scary episode in Saturday. Ella choked on her vomit (we think) and had foam coming from her mouth, eyes popping out and zoning out, not being able to breath properly. I called an ambulance and we were brought to hospital.
Been admitted since- and still vomiting sporadically!!!!
Arghhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!

Oh poor ella :( and poor mummy I really hope you get to the bottom of this soon so you can go home xx

Sent from my BlackBerry 9300 using Tapatalk

:hug: Omg poor little pickle! Hope you are as ok as you can be sweetheart. Give her a kiss from me and Bertie, we are thinking of you xxxxxxxx

Oh my goodness how scary for you, poor Ella. I hope they manage to get it under control soon the poor little thing.

Oh no poor Ella and you

Hope they manage to get you sorted soon. At least you're in the right place
Sending hugs xxxx

Aw no.

Real sorry to read this, I hope they can change her meds to stop that happening again xxx

Hope ur ok hun and I hope poor Ella gets better soon xxx

Poor ella, how scary for you! Hope she's better soon xx

Oh no!!! Hope things get sorted soon hun. Me and AJ are thinking of you both. xxxx

Oh god!! Hope everything is ok chick! Thinking of you both xcxx

Omg how scary!!! Fingers crossed it gets sorted soon xxxxxx

I really hope you get home soon, I knw how it feels, stay strong honey.

Love to you all x x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back