Sisters 11 week old baby in hospital

lulu

Reaction score
Hi, my mum rang late last night to say my sisters little girl Megan has been admitted to hospital.

Apparently Megan hasn't been keeping her milk down and has lost a fair bit of weight.

My sister took her to the doctors but they have now taken her in for tests. Bless her, she is so worried.

Anyone had any experience of this? I was thinking reflux maybe???

Im hoping to speak to her today, I think she worries more after we lost our dad to Leaukemia, and she also has phoebe who isn't two yet so her staying at the hospital wont be easy on them.

Oh no!! :( Hope she is ok.
Don't have any advice unfortunately just wanted to give you these :hug: :hug:

:hug: :hug:

It might be reflux, although I don't know a great deal about it. They are in the right place though, even though it is hard especially because Phoebe is so young :hug:

Sorry to hear about your dad too, I also lost my dad to cancer and it does make you worry more I think.

Big hugs to you all :hug: :hug:

Awww sorry to hear this :hug: It may well be reflux.

Is she bottle or breast fed? A friend of mine, her daughter had a gluten intolerance and suffered terribly till they diagnosed her at about 18 months old. Could not keep a lot down for obvious reasons. Was in and out of hospital and being sick and poorly till that point. She is now a happy healthy 8 year old who is on a gluten free diet.

awwww im sorry to hear this but i hope she ok and well enough to come home soon xxx

Hope everything is ok hun and she comes home ASAP :hug: xx

My sister just text and said that the test results came back showing Megan has a low white blood cell count. I text and asked what that meant exactly but not had a reply.

Googled it and its come up with a few things???? quite worried!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back