Back in hospital AGAIN!!!!

Vicxzy

Reaction score
Sick of the sight of the place tbh, been here over 2 hours in a boiling hot waiting room & still not been seen, there's new babies everywhere & I'm here cos my Midwife sent me in this morning, bubs isn't moving & her heartbeat is really high :( she's also back to back now which possibly explains the horrific backache I've been experiancing recently anyone else had this? Extra pissed off as OH has had to go & collect his parents from the airport so I'm on my own x

Hope you get seen soon and that you and bubs are ok!!!!

sorry not had this but good luck hope u not left waiting to long hun xxx

oh hun sorry your back again. fingers crossed all is ok. xxx

dont think my little one had overly fast hearbeat but i have been in for monitoring because i wasnt feeling any movement and my little man was back to back for a while but everythings ok with him now - try not to worry they are probably being over cautious x

I hope everything is okay. At least they are checking you out to be on the safe side. I hope your OH gets there soon. xx

try not to go to crazy sat at the hospital
i have now downloaded the kindle ap on my phone so no matter what i atleast have something with me to read

I have been sent for monitoring a couple of times now, Im sure everything will be fine and they are just being cautious
x

Hey, so what is their plan??.. They can't leave you hanging.. so sorry chick x

how are you feeling now hun? any movements? xx

Last edited:
Thinking of you and hoping all is ok!!!!

You can download a kindle ap on your phone for free (I have it. On android, but I'm pretty sure it's available on iphone etc as well) then it gives you a book reader (just like the kindle you can buy from amazon) then you download electronic books on to it, they have loads for free and other ones that you buy :)
It's been a god send for me when they have sent me to the hospital etc at the last minute :)

I think she's ok, just saw an update on fb from 4 hours ago saying false alarm and that baby will be cooking for awhile longer!

x

Hi Girls thanks for all ur messages sorry not been on much PF buggars about too much on my phone!
All ok got another check up Wed so fingers crossed eh?x

Definitely got everything crossed for you hun x

Sunnyb xxx

Glad to hear alls ok. Best of luck for your check up on Wed. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member