back in here again!

prettypenguin

Reaction score
Bit all over the place, just found out today... How the hell am I gonna cope with 2 little chubbas?? Don't even know how far I am, I last dtd in Jan and had a period after that in march, don't understand? Eeee please tell me ot will be okay everyone, also, i dont think I know anyone in hwre so hello!! Xx

you will cope fine hunni, but you need to check with early pregnancy unit and they will be able tell you how far gone you are, go through your doctor they will be ab;e help lol, and Hello welcome x x x

Hi prettypenguin & welcome!

I've heard of women who get 'periods' through their pregnancy so maybe that's what it was? I guess the dating scan will tell you more - if it was January I guess you would already be in tri-2? Have you noticed any tummy changes yet?

xx

You should have the same age gap as me roughly hun. You should be fine and I have had my worries but everyone I have spoken to that has had them close said they were so close and it was lovely x Congrats x

Yeah noticed like fluttering feelings or just general womb movements maybe? My tummy looks normal and doesn't feel hard but noticed this past week been waking up feeling like crap all day (especially this morning waking up to a smelly nappy-bleurgh!! ) and waking up at crazy hours hungry, being tired and moody. Was gonna go the docs but thought I'd do a test before they ask me to do one and nearly collapsed on.Charlie's buggy with him in it lol. Would they just do a dating scan or will they not say go and do a digital test. I'm worried too cause in march I went alton towers on all the rides :l xx

its fine hun i was 4 weeks pregnant and went waterworld on the spacebowl and stuff like that your not meant to either when pregnant lol. they will send you to the hospital as they dont trust digital tests they prefer bloods yuck! and by the sound of it your in early stage pregnancy plus the bleeding could be the baby attaching to your wall x x x

I had an early scan about 8 weeks hun as I am high risk when pregnant because of my gest diabetes and the fact I had a section with my first. I'm guessing once booked in with midwife you will get referred to hospital and have a early scan as your pregnancies are close x They will get an idea on how many weeks your are roughly before your 12 week one if your not 12 weeks yet x

Is it bad that they're so close? I hada normal birth but will my womb not cope.maybe? :( so scared, wasn't even sure I wanted another.one Charlie's a big handful, but at least not this soon! Not that its not wanted or anything just so so shocked, we've only dtd 3 times since Charlie was born-bloody typical, they weren't lying when they said only takes 1 time as 1 of the times I made him wear a condom much to his dismay...argh I'm remembering all the crap stuff about being.pg now, all the stuff you can't eat, uncomfortable hot sweaty summers, stupid leaky nipples big fat waddly woman and now ill have to do it with a Charlie on my hip. At least I already have a house etc this time and dont have to go through that again. And on the plus side, feeling the baby move is nice :) xx

Awwwww how exciting butbi get how shocked you must be!!
Have you called your docs yet? I'd do that prettybquick just to get the ballmrolling and check all is ok with a scan?
X

Im gonna ring up Monday morning and see if I can go in the same day. Feel like crap today, was up about 2000 timed with charlie and feel really queasy whenever I move, seems to be worse than last year, and even harder now I have a wiggly bubs xx

A wiggly bubs with a nappy FULL OF POO! barrrrrffff! Literally wretching x

Its up to you hun, you should be safe as you had a natural birth they may monitor you a little more and give you an early scan. I only have more problems because of my previous section x

If it makes you feel better I was at a hostel where a lady had a 2 year old daughter and a 5 and half month old son and was 10 weeks pregnant with her third. I didn't think she would cope and she changed her mind like the wind before deciding to keep it x

Oh I am keeping it, before I told oh I was so scared thinking he would go mad and did think what the hell AK I thinking I cajt possibly have another one...but I feel so much better now he knows and he's not mad x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back