back here but not convinced!!

deedee84

Reaction score
so this is my first proper 2ww after mc! i am a little confused tbh, so by going on a 28 day cycle i should have ov'd yesterday but i didnt get my usual ov pains. we have only bded once before ov and that was sunday as the OH is always tired after work! i guess i am in with a chance if i go by my 26 day cycle like last time but i'm not convinced.

I have had some af type cramps for a couple of days, lower back ache last night, heart burn for a couple of days also and some cm although the cm is minimal and not stringy as it tends to be near ov! i just dont know if we have done enough this month or whether i have even ov'd, so i shall just wait it out like i do every month lol...sorry for the long thread :)

:dust: :dust: :dust: to all xx

i hope u did ov and catch the eggy deedee. im due to ov today but not really had any signs to say i have. we can ss together! :) xx

Morning I had a mc last month and got a BFP yesterday and today. My symptoms are very much like urs . Fingers crossed for u xx

hope this is your month deedee!! remember your last bfp was after a 'pointless' 2ww so hopefully this one will be similar but sticky this time xx

Hi deedee!! Hope you have ov'd and caught the egg!! Do you use opk's at all? Xxx

Hope you get your BFP this month :dance:xx

hey deedee really hope uv caught ur egg and that after what uv been through u get a nice sticky bfp :) good luck xxxx

thanks ladies, i am hoping i ov'd based on the 26 day cycle as that would mean we bded the day before fingers crossed!

Kanga...i have been the same, usually i know when i have ov'd as i get the pains but not really had much tbh, slight ovary twinge monday and then slight pain last night but not how it usually is!

blondy13...i dont use OPK's, i just go with the flow but usually know roughly when i am ovulating due to pain and increased cm (although this time around theres not as much as usual)

And yes Mrsblue. i remember the pointless 2ww well :D was a surprise indeed lol so hopefully this time round will be the same fx

mummytoo2boys...glad my symptoms sound promising lol and congrats again on ur bfp :D

xx

Last edited:
ok so earlier i had some of my usual stringy cm...i have hounded the OH to bd tnite just in case i havent ov'd lol i am thinkin this is a good sign of ov been very very close fx xx

Muhahahahaha!! Didnt have to pester the OH to bd last night, so if the extra cm was a sign of ov then fx last nights antics are gonna work! Maybe tmi though but after bding last night i wiped and there was some pinky blood on the tissue, not loads but deffo visible, i wasnt in any pain during as sometimes this happens when i am due for af or if it hurts but none of the above happened last night so it was very strange! Still got some af type cramps today, they arent there all the time just on and off! Ah well, least i feel a little bit more positive after dtd again :) xx

ooooo fx for you hun sounds like ur doing everything you can to get ur sticky bfp xxx

thanks bellarina i'm so hopin we have done enough this month fx firmly crossed lol xx

no change on symptoms altho we dtd last night and again i had some really watery pink blood after, its strange as this doesnt happen usually at this time in my cycle let alone twice! had some af type cramps first thing this morning but they have gone now, apart from that...squat diddly lol xx

Hmmm had some ov pains earlier, longer than the others that i have encountered so if it was ovulation then whey hey we dtd last night so alls good :D dunno why but i am quite positiver about this month, hope my positive feeling is right, with how my OH has been feeling lately i think it will b a massive boost for him :) x

thanks sue :D i'm feeling quite positive this month xx

well, i woke up this morning with some slight back ache and af type cramps, got up and went to the loo and when i wiped there was browny/pink watery blood on the tissue..not massive amounts but it was there...cant possibly be implantation bleed so early can it!!?? this 2ww seems very confusing but at the same time positive!! good luck to everyone else too :D xx

hmm, still getting some small amounts of pinky/browny coloured cm when i wipe but not as much as there was this morning, feeling very sleepy today too dunno why though as my DD allowed me to have a lay in today for a change! sorry for all the symptom spotting, i cant help it this month for some reason haha! ooooh fingers crossed for a nice BFP in the next couple of weeks!! x

well...the pinky/browny cm has vamooshed and now i am just left with average joe cm...i think i am getting too carried away with my self but i am feeling really positive :/ dunno whether thats a good thing or a bad thing! I think i should just change this threads name to deedee's 2ww of symptom spottin hehe!! x

When are you testing?

I think keeping in a positive frame of mind is good for you & I REALLY hope you get your much deserved BFP very soon. I had a speck of blood when I wiped on holiday (sorry ladies for tmi) and specks of brown so thought this is it AF is on her way but nothing. I am pretty sure I ovulated last week though and had pains few days before so not sure what's happening but something is going on.

FX and toes crossed for you hun!xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back