back here but not convinced!!

oh i know, luckily these last 2 days have gone quite quickly so it aint been too bad just hope tomorrow goes as quick lol i shall try and get those test pics up thursday if its a bfp anyways lol x

Good luck with testing thurs! Will be thread stalking ;)

AF is kind of here showing her face finally so can finally keep a proper track on things! If I'm
Lucky I will get BFP for Xmas! Xx

thanks sunbeam and fingers crossed for a xmas bfp for you :) what a prezzi that would be xx

1 day until testing day woo hoo, i only bought one cheapie in yesterday but my lovely friend is posting me one of her left over ones out thi morning so if all else fails tomorrow least i have another one to fall back on! twinges in my tummy last night, still feelin queasy this morning and have mild cramps some sharp pains going on down there but not painful ones so fx for that bfp tomorrow, i poas monday and it was a bfn so im feelin a little nervous about tomorrow :/ eeek!!! xx

hmmm wee feels a bit stingy this aft...symptom or me just fallin apart i wonder lol, sure i had that last time and tbh i dont get it all that often :/ hmmmmmmmmmm!!! x

I know I have said it in a previous post but good luck testing tomorrow! I have my fx crossed for you! So far all looks positive with your symptoms! :) xx

well heres the results of this morning poas hehe :D xx

Snapshot_20111020.jpg

thanks hun :D i was so shocked to see that line, least i have sent the OH o work in a good mood hehe!! xx

haha thanks, i did do some sly ones to be honest :blush: hehe!! xx

Congrats Deedee that was really nice to read from tha start to the fantastic outcome i am really pleased for you and feel like you've been so positive , this is it for you and you deserve it x x x

Congratulations deedee, what were your unusual symptoms this month? x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back