back here but not convinced!!

Yep i am still in that frame of mind today, just because i have woke with more cramps, cm and feeling a little bit on the sicky side.

Your speck on holiday sounds a little bit like implantation hun, its still possible even though you havent had af so i am gonna keep everything crossed for you hehe!! think i am going to test in roughly 11-12 days, i want to wait until af due date has firmly passed so i'm not squinting at non existent lines lol

fingers and toes crossed for both of us :D xx

Ok...so cm has advanced to a more yellowy colour and a little thicker now...hope this is a good sign! i cant help but get excited over every new symptom :/ i am trying so hard not to get too carried away with this but with how positive i feel its so hard not to!! x

Good signs! Shame it's a 11day wait till you can start line spotting!

Before I got my first bfp I was going to the toilet in the middle of the night have started this again but i am not sure how quickly that starts as a symptom as I have nothing else to go on. maybe it is just too much tea before bedtime?!x

i know, its soooooo long haha! The peeing in the middle of the night sounds like a good symptom to have hun :D unfortunately this is never a symptom for me so i cant go by that :( i shall have to put up with the rest of my symptoms instead hehe!! Oooh fingers firmly crossed for us hun...!! xx

well i had back ache last night and couldnt sleep because of the weird twingy sensations i were gettin in my tummy, woke this morning with mild abdo cramps and felt more queasy than yesterday! I am actually feeling that positive that i have cut down on all things bad for me :D roll on testing time, its draggin like a good en!! x

i'm not too sure, i had ov pains monday, wednesday and saturday :/ so i guess if i went by monday which is possible if i go by a 26 day cycle which often happens then i am 8dpo!!?? hate not been too sure as i have no idea when to test :/ xx

well, it all sounds good so far!! will be checking back lots. I had ov pains for 3 days straight and thought I was only 9dpo when I tested, but think I was more like 11dpo as the line was quite strong. The pains you had on Saturday could have been implantation pains? xx

Oooh good thinking hun as on sunday i think it was i had some browny/pinky coloured cm for a short while :D eeeek i really want POAS day to hurry up lmao!! xx

Oooh Deedee,

It is sounding great for you! I think a positive approach is good. I am not even in the 2WW yet and I am feeling positive will happen this month lol. I think if it helps to get through the 2WW then its a good thing.
Btw, i had the yellow CM a few days before BFP and have read loads of people getting it in early pregnancy. I really hope its a good sign for you xx

Oooh thanks Lisey you are filling me with more hope haha, to be honest after my af i said to my oh "we are going to do it this month i just know it" i said that the month i got preg with my DD as well so i hope i am right :) xx

Oooh thanks Lisey you are filling me with more hope haha, to be honest after my af i said to my oh "we are going to do it this month i just know it" i said that the month i got preg with my DD as well so i hope i am right :) xx

I hope so too :) xx I am a big believer in instinct xx

uff...feeling so tired tonight, this is rare for me! At tea time i am usually really hungry and ready for a nice big tea but today i just didnt seem to have an appetite, ended up with a little portion of cheesy mash and beans! Also felt like i could cry earlier, nothing had upset me or anything just felt like i wanted to let it out, feel ok now though, just freaking zonked!! Hope these are nice positive preggy symptoms :D xx

i have resisted the urge to poas today, i am going to hold out until thursday when af is due!

Yesterday i felt sick for the majority of the day, felt achy in my lower abdo, and had really yellowy/greeny coloured cm yesterday, still gettin cm today but not a funny colour lol! i seem to be peein loads today, literally went for a wee ten minutes ago and i am busting again grr!! just want thursday to hurry up now so i can find out whether my body is tricking me or whether my instincts are actually right :) fx xx

I hope Thursday comes round quickly for you hun!! Your symptoms sound promising though xxx

thanks blondy and i hope so too (but i bet it doesnt lol) still really positive though but if the witch does get me i arent going to be too disheartened my fave time of year is fast approaching so i have lots to get excited about to take my mind off ttc etc hehe :) xx

3 days until test day :) hurry up!!

i had a bad day yesterday, i just felt shocking all day with feeling sick, the at bedtime i had lower backache and minor cramps, i would say its more of a dull ache than pain! My stomach was twitching like mad! woke up this mornin still feelin sicky but not as bad as yesterday! this 2ww just seems to be draggin out now, damn you extended luteal phase, you make it seem longer than it is grr!! x

2 days until testing, come on hurry up!!

Feel slightly queasy again today, had some sharp cramps but that could be something else re normal morning movement lol, still quite upbeat anyhow just hope this is it for me :) fx xx

I really hope so Deedee, can't wait to see your test pics! Why do the days drag so much, first waiting to ov and then the dreaded 2WW.
good luck xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back