back here again

Oh Hun I am so so sorry. Life is so unfair. you are in my thoughts. If you ever want to chat just pm me. Thinking of you. big hugs xxxx
thanks ellie c its difficult i think im ok but i might just take u up on that on a low day xxx

k8 you will need to do some genetic testing you and oh and if its a genetic problem (that seems to be) then you can go ahead and have IVF where they test the embryos for the genetic problem and they implant only the ones that are healthy.

if the tests show that the anencephaly was random (rare to occur again) then you can try one more time.

ill enquire about genetic testing then it jsut seems so little is known?! frustrating. xx

Hi, Im new to this site. I lost my baby at 13 weeks to anencephaly on the 17Aug 2011 four weeks ago. I kind of talk to people to help me come to terms with whats happened. But I've got to the point that others who have not experienced it cant fully understand what im going through. Im still in shock, didnt think it would last this long.

I'm sorry to hear about your loss.

x

Btw keparker welcome to pf, there is a few of us here at the moment and everyone v supportive so don't be a stranger x

kepaekr welcome here. i am so sorry for your loss. its so unfair when it happens. as dysco said unfortunately we are a lot of amazing girls here that going through this and everyone is so supportive.

:hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zain mansoor
Back